[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 Song Triplets : Daehan , Minguk , Manse

I actually realized that whatever I see the triplets eating, I crave. 

Last Saturday, I went all the way to Downtown (I live in LA) which is a good 20 minute drive from where I am just to eat some grilled eel. 

Week before that, I rewatched the episode where they had 12 plates of dumplings and I haunted down the best dumplings in LA. And the week before that, Sam Gye Tang. 

Yesterday, i rewatched their 2nd camping episode and I am wondering what kind of noodles Song Il Kook made for breakfast. Anyone knows? 

It looks like hokein noodles made from wheat and egg and just boil for 30 seconds and add any kind of sauce just what did song appa; he added curry sauce! Just not sure though!  Hahha just that I tried various noodles staying different places like Singapore Taiwan and hongkong!

I love watching them eat too that my diet is ruined!

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually realized that whatever I see the triplets eating, I crave. 

Last Saturday, I went all the way to Downtown (I live in LA) which is a good 20 minute drive from where I am just to eat some grilled eel. 

Week before that, I rewatched the episode where they had 12 plates of dumplings and I haunted down the best dumplings in LA. And the week before that, Sam Gye Tang. 

Yesterday, i rewatched their 2nd camping episode and I am wondering what kind of noodles Song Il Kook made for breakfast. Anyone knows? 

It looks like hokein noodles made from wheat and egg and just boil for 30 seconds and add any kind of sauce just what did song appa; he added curry sauce! Just not sure though!  Hahha just that I tried various noodles staying different places like Singapore Taiwan and hongkong!

I love watching them eat too that my diet is ruined!

Thank you. Curry sauce! Now, I shall look for it or make one. By the time the triplets leave the show, I would have gain 50 pounds. Hahah

Song Triplets Stay the Night in the Army Barracks on “The Return of Superman”

Song Triplets Stay the Night in the Army Barracks on “The Return of Superman”

On the November 1 episode of “The Return of Superman,” the Song triplets stay overnight in the barracks without their father, Song Il Gook.

The episode, titled “Tug-of-War with Children,” continues to follow Daehan, Minguk, and Manse in their exploration of army lives. The triplets participate in the evening roll call, and the drill instructor asks them, “What must you do at night?”

manse

Daehan replies that they need to go home and sleep, to which the drill instructor replies, “No. You must stay here and sleep tonight.” The three triplets are stunned, and Manse begins to cry. However, he manages to buck up after the drill instructor tells him not to cry.

Behind on your dose of the Song triplets?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/01/song-triplets-stay-the-night-in-the-army-barracks-on-the-return-of-superman/

OMG, this is a lovely scene! Daehan is holding hand with the drill instructor while running, they become friends!

Fm6YOF6.gif

I specially appreciate this because we all know how long and hard it is for Daehan to be comfortable with someone new. 

Daehanie has overcome his fear over the fighter aircraft, BrAvO! He looks so COOL in the 2nd photo...:wub:

4vSHrsp.jpg

Dahanie is growing up. It's so bitter sweet. 

Fighting Daehanie Hyung!

Mingukie's head though...

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-11-01%2Bat%2B22.37.

Song Il Kook Would Like the Triplets to Enlist Together

Song Il Gook Would Like the Triplets to Enlist Together

The November 1 episode of “The Return of Superman” featured the Song triplets successfully finishing their air force experience.

Their proud father Song Il Kook said of the experience, “I am so proud of the triplets Daehan, Minguk, and Manse for having the perseverance to finish the air force camp.” Bursting with pride, he said, “I think that this experience helped both myself and the children to learn and grow.”

songilgook

Their day at the air force clearly got the father thinking about the triplets’ future, where they will one day be required to undergo the mandatory military service. He said, “I heard that for twins, it is possible to enlist together and serve in the same division. I would like to send all three kids at the same time.” Then he added, “Or, it would be nice if they each served in the army, marines, and air force.” Just the thought of the future made the father smile, and he ended with, “That day will come soon, right?”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/01/song-il-gook-would-like-the-triplets-to-enlist-together

***So proud and happy daddy Il Kook! 

I really love this episode, Daehanie talks so much and his answers are so cute...

1. Daehanie behaved so well, he just sat there quietly watching the rest playing. When the instructor asked who made noises, he answered: I have been sitting here all the time.

twUXHzV.gif

2. When the instructor asked all to listen to his words and follow the instructions, Daehanie answered: We must also listen to daddy and mummy. Song appa smiled proudly.

vYHHZM7.gif

3. When Daehanie was told that it is crab meat, he asked the soldier: Were you the one catching the crab? (Look at his pointing fingers and expressions, my goodness, so cute!)

PvDcgm2.gif

4. When the soldier asked him whether to pour out the milk from the packet, Daehanie answered: Just drink it directly from the packet. He even demonstrated his way of drinking...oh my, so so adorable!

3FHmVhr.gif

I really love this episode, Daehanie talks so much and his answers are so cute...

1. Daehanie behaved so well, he just sat there quietly watching the rest playing. When the instructor asked who made noises, he answered: I have been sitting here all the time.

2. When the instructor asked all to listen to his words and follow the instructions, Daehanie answered: We must also listen to daddy and mummy. Song appa smiled proudly.

3. When Daehanie was told that it is crab meat, he asked the soldier: Were you the one catching the crab? (Look at his pointing fingers and expressions, my goodness, so cute!)

4. When the soldier asked him whether to pour out the milk from the packet, Daehanie answered: Just drink it directly from the packet. He even demonstrated his way of drinking...oh my, so so adorable!

I think even the soldier is falling in love with Daehan's cuteness based on his giggle. 

3FHmVhr.gif

PvDcgm2.gif

@klent, I really love the picture where Song Appa put his hands on Minguk chubby cheeks. Hope you don't mind because I save it for my profile picture. 

And hello Song triplets fans... gladly because finally we got permission to have our own thread. Hope we can share our love for the cutest and lovable Daehan, Minguk, & Manse with positive vibe, positive thinking, and also considerate others feelings. 

I really love this Air Force camp episodes. It's really show how mature they are. Even though they are missing their father and also their home, but they endure to stay and do some simple training with all their friends. By the way, I also like Park Chae Won, the little girl that has crush on Manse. Her eyes looks so beautiful. Hope she will be a beautiful young lady then. 

Archived