Broadcast Period: July 12, 2015

Replacing: Destined to Love You 偏偏喜欢你

Cast:

Du Chun

Ying Er

Jia Nai Liang

Liu Ye

Synopsis:

Two family tragedies leave one son seeking revenge while the other son tries to rebuild his life from scratch. Two decades ago in the midst of the financial crisis, Kang Rong Securities acquired the failing Gao Group, causing the shamed Gao Group owner, Gao Qi Liang, to commit suicide. His son grows up and changes his name to Luo Hao (Du Chun) and goes to work at Kang Rong Securities to avenge his father’s death. Luo Hao rises through the ranks quickly to a position close to owner Jiang Cheng En and begins to orchestrate his downfall. When Cheng En goes bankrupt and is thrown in jail, his son, Jiang Yan (Jia Nai Liang) is suddenly thrust from his pampered life and forced to start his life from scratch from the bottom rung of the company. With the support of Xia Bing (Ying Er), can Yan save his father’s company from Luo Han’s revenge plot?

Watch it here with English subtitles! 

Raw Preview:

OSTs:

Hello Youth

https://youtu.be/CLTvqkYCbGM

Additional Links:

Ice and Fire of Youth 冰与火的青春 Viki Subbed Episodes

Ice and Fire of Youth 冰与火的青春 Raw Episodes

• Like 1

I would watch this, but after watching Sealed with a Kiss, I found myself being terribly unsatisfied with Ying er's acting, or lack of acting. Wondering if she's improved. The storyline seems cliche, but it does look humorous! 

• Like 1

I am more interested in Du Chun's storyline and love interest. I don't care much about main OTP here since their story has been done so many times. I hope Du Chun doesn't make his character too hateful and jerk-like but rather relatable and has great chemistry with the second female lead. 

• 4 weeks later...

I would watch this, but after watching Sealed with a Kiss, I found myself being terribly unsatisfied with Ying er's acting, or lack of acting. Wondering if she's improved. The storyline seems cliche, but it does look humorous! 

I actually got bored at around ep 12.. if you want, you can try it and she has improved though! I almost did not recognize her because she lost so much fat around her chin area..she's very frail looking in this drama!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am hope someone reads this and can help as i am very confused everywhere i look for this series has more episodes i can only find up to 44 with english subtitled, one site has 46 episodes with 2 unsubtitled but here it says there are 48 episodes.

How many episodes are there of this series?