[Thai BL Movie 2015] Love Love You อยากบอกให้รู้ว่ารัก

swong2330

According to the official comment from their official instagram : http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-310763685/loveloveyou.official/photos

they have no plan to release the DVD for this movie :tears:.

Unless someone do the CAMrip for this like Red Wine in The Dark Night, it'll be a long time before we can enjoy this movie as international viewer.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/7/2015 at 1:48 PM, swong2330 said:

Hello everyone. :)

I want to start a thread for the highly anticipated upcoming thai boys love movie "Love Love You". It is the part2 of "Love's Coming" movie. The movie will be released in August, 2015. It stars extremely cute Norrapat Sakulsong (Pak) as Nai and Gun Atthaphan as Gump.

Here are the trailers for the movie:

They are doing fan meetings and these videos are so cuuutee and lovey dovey. And Pak's cuteness is just criminal. Haha. #CutestSemeEver

Here are some cute Pak-Gun Moments gifs. It seems like Pak cannot keep his face or hands off Gun. Haha.

t6dEpgC.gif

gYthw19.gif

hudPQm1.gif

kmrxSxp.gif

Also, if anyone has anymore info or thoughts, please post here. Cheers.

who knows how to download this movie on the internet?
Please help

On 6 January 2016 at 1:58 AM, skeletonworks said:

Oh I didn't know there's a thread for this!!!! Yay!!!!! I like the new Gump aka Gun. But he's a bit cold towards Pak during the fanmeeting not like Pak and Mild last time during the promo of Love's Coming!

They did kiss during one of the promo. But I think Pak already has a boyfriend. If you followed his instagram, he's always seen with this another guy. Even now he's on vacation in Japan and the guy is also with him :) His boyfriend is hot too XD

grrrrr, you're here too, do you have a copy of the movie???

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/23/2016 at 7:19 PM, kwonlisi said:

Hey,

did anyone find a link now? :dissapointed_relieved:

It must be possible to see this movie right? :bawling: I'm waiting so long and  still can't find a link 

UGHHHH Still no luck finding this......... I'm in the same boat I really want to see this!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived