Police Reveal Results of Investigating Zico’s Car Accident

After news of Block B’s Zico being involved in a car accident caused by drunk driving came out, there has been a lot of suspicion as to whether or not Zico was guilty of any wrongdoing. As a result, the police have shared the results of the official investigation of the car accident and have […]

The post Police Reveal Results of Investigating Zico’s Car Accident appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest novadestin

Just because he didn't switch seats doesn't mean he's not "guilty of any wrongdoing." He didn't know he was drunk? That is straight bs media play to me. Call me harsh, but I've had friends killed by drunk drivers. There is no excuse.

But didn't his company release a statement that the manager AND zico were BOTH drinking beforehand?! Well either way...it's not Zico's fault since he's not the one driving...but he should've been more careful getting into the car with someone who's drunk. It would make more sense to me for him to not notice his manager was drunk if he was also drunk...but if he was completely sober wouldn't it have been more obvious his manager shouldn't have been driving? Anyhoo...drinking and driving is NEVER ok (speaking as someone who's been bit by a drunk driver)...and I hope his manager gets a serious consequence.

Just because he didn't switch seats doesn't mean he's not "guilty of any wrongdoing." He didn't know he was drunk? That is straight bs media play to me. Call me harsh, but I've had friends killed by drunk drivers. There is no excuse.

Why would Zico knowingly let a drunk drive his own car? Zico also wasn't the only one in the car and apparently he was in the back seat. If the police cleared him and he said he didn't know then there it is. But drinking and driving is one of the worst things you can do and I would never cover for anyone who was knowingly a part of that.

Guest Ming Banger

You're right, there is no excuse. There's no excuse for the driver. He placed himself and 3 other people in harm's way. Zico, however is not responsible for anyone's behaviour beyond his own. While not smart it is nevertheless truth. I'll use what so many are fond of saying.......we don't know the reason why the manager was driving with 3 other people in the car. Perhaps Zico or the manager will share the reason.....perhaps they won't. The only person accountable for his actions is the driver.

Guest novadestin

You're right, there is no excuse. There's no excuse for the driver. He placed himself and 3 other people in harm's way. Zico, however is not responsible for anyone's behaviour beyond his own. While not smart it is nevertheless truth. I'll use what so many are fond of saying.......we don't know the reason why the manager was driving with 3 other people in the car. Perhaps Zico or the manager will share the reason.....perhaps they won't. The only person accountable for his actions is the driver.

I'm not placing the blame of the accident itself on Zico, just negligence in his own actions which did play a role in this. I know we don't know the whole story, but anything put out directly after such events is questionable at best. I've sat through the hearings of people crying "oh, woe is me, I didn't know he was drunk!!" despite the fact they had been sitting there the entire night drinking/doing drugs with the man who killed a friend of mine. Yes, I admit I am being harsh and showing bias, but I've seen people saying that this is overblown and was all fine just because no one was hurt... no, it's not all fine, and everyone in that car needs to rethinking how these events happened, whether they directly caused the accident or not.

Archived