“Running Man” Producers Praise Yoo Jae Suk’s Leadership Qualities

Producer Jo Hyo Jin, in charge of the popular variety show “Running Man,” recently sat down with news outlet Star News and opened up about Yoo Jae Suk and his important role in the show. “Yoo Jae Suk is doing a great job leading ‘Running Man.’ There is a limit to how close producers and celebrities […]

The post “Running Man” Producers Praise Yoo Jae Suk’s Leadership Qualities appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Although always having busy schedule and big responsibilities taking care of the programs, sunbaes (senior), hoobaes (junior), hyungs, dongsaengs and even people that he doesn't know personally...I wish he still have time for himself and family.
Please take care, keep healthy and happy, Yoo Jae Suk! :)
Your dedication, humbleness and generosity are such an inspiration for us.

Guest azaraa999

I like this man. He is funny, precise, and witty which come off as so natural. He is one of the few comedians whose jokes and funny gestures don't seem to be trying so hard and it comes so naturally and comfortable. He seems to be so considerate, warm, and down to earth person. I think that family outing and running man shows are not purely funny shows yet these shows are fun to watch because of Mr. Jaesuk's funny comments, imitations, and wise cracks.

Archived