“King of Mask Singer” Revealed to Have Been Boom’s Idea

It was revealed that the hit music show “King of Masked Singer” was originally Boom’s idea. On July 8, an industry insider confirmed, “As writer Park Won Woo lightly mentioned, ‘King of Masked Singer’ is indeed Boom’s idea.” They then said, “Boom is very close to the ‘King of Masked Singer’ producer and writers. As such, […]

The post “King of Mask Singer” Revealed to Have Been Boom’s Idea appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest international_cockroach

why not they let him be the mc since.. he's not doing anything now~~

He is doing MC in several cable TV shows I think, those that never really got attention from international viewers. I think his absence from public broadcasts partly because he's being very careful since there are too many people criticising him from his past negative acts. The same reason why Yoo Sae Yoon and Jang Dong Min kept themselves mostly to cable TV programs only. Just my personal opinion.

Archived