Broadcast Date: July 17, 2015

Cast:

Zhao Liying

Zheng Kai

Cài wénjìng

Zhèng jiābīn

Chē xiǎo
Synopsis:

Being an adult can be daunting. A group of friends – Song Nuan (Zhao Li Ying), Zhou Ge Ge, (Cai Wen Jing), Ruo Han (Wang Zhi Xuan) and Ning Ba La (Fu Jing) – are classmates and roommates who are venturing out into the real world through internships prior to their graduation. Zhao Xiao Chuan (by Zheng Jia Bin), who works in IT, is in love with Ge Ge, but she’s more interested in his best friend, Zhang Sheng (Zheng Kai), the son of a wealthy family who is under tremendous pressure from his mother to acquire real-world work experience. But Zhang Sheng gets great joy out of pestering Song Nuan, who is not easily bullied. Through work and family challenges, can the friends help each other survive the pressures of the real world?

Watch it here with English Subs!

Raw Preview:

OSTs:

Ryan Zheng - I Don't Want To Say Goodbye

https://youtu.be/-8AupzwKyzo

Niu Nai Ka Fei - Hello Tomorrow

Additional Links:

Best Get Going 加油吧实习生 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Best Get Going 加油吧实习生 Raw Episodes

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

张盛 - there are hilarious scenes. Enjoying this drama.

I am on ep 10. It's hilarious!! This brings me back to Shan Shan. Main actress is adorable and innocent as always.

Just watched the preview. Looks interesting. I like how ZLY is taking up so many different roles, even if she reminds me of ShanShan sometimes in the clip for this new show. 

I just caught up to ep 10.. I believe 20 episodes are out. It's so light-hearted!

Guest severus

Huge fan of Kai Kai in Running Man, not conventionally attractive but attractive because he's funny. He's not bad in this show either. Zhao Li Ying is pretty much Shan Shan again in this show haha. 

• 6 months later...