SHINee, INFINITE, EXO, and f(x) Members Cast in Musical “In the Heights”

New musical “In the Heights” has revealed its impressive star-studded cast lineup! “In the Heights” tells the story of the life and dreams of immigrants living in Washington Heights, which is known as a largely Latin American neighborhood of New York City. This production will bring rap, hip-hop, and street dance to the stage. Actor and […]

The post SHINee, INFINITE, EXO, and f(x) Members Cast in Musical “In the Heights” appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest cynesdere

I had the extreme privilege of watching In The Heights here in downtown Miami. What a wonderful musical with talent, spirit and a great story to boot. I'm so, so excited that equally talented actors and idols are being given the chance to give a new spin to this story, including some of my ultimate faves - Luna and Key as Nina and Usnavi! And J-Min as Vanessa. My heart. <3

I wish I could get to see their version but I'm certain it'll be great. Break a leg, everybody!

Archived