Super Junior Unveils Teasers for 10th Anniversary Special Album “Devil”

Super Junior will be returning with a 10th anniversary special album on July 16, entitled “Devil.” On July 8, an SM Entertainment affiliate stated, “Along with the release of Super Junior’s record, they will be releasing a special album called ‘Devil’ on July 16 at midnight via various music sites.” The special album is to […]

The post Super Junior Unveils Teasers for 10th Anniversary Special Album “Devil” appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

teaser video mwahahaha I don't understand but sooo funny mwahahaha
omg song sounds awesome, too but why a day before Idul Fitri I thought I could spazz properly after Idul Fitri but hey! D&E KRY other unit?! oh yayyyyy \o/

Guest JessieC

ahh so excited for Super Junior's comeback! the kings will be back!!!! Super Junior and ELF Fighting!

I love when soompi wraps an article more interesting than akp. The gif gains interest to not only ELF. But this teaser really out of our expectation. The title is scary but the teaser looks like gag concert. Lol... Go suju go suju, i want to see u soon especially Yesungie :")

Archived