AOA’s Mina Confesses She Cried After Being Scolded by a Fan at a Fan Signing

AOA member Mina recently shared a story about an incident during a recent fan signing event that made her cry. On the July 6 live radio broadcast of KBS Cool FM’s “Jo Woo Jong’s Music Show,” the members of AOA opened up about winning first place on a music show with their latest title track […]

The post AOA’s Mina Confesses She Cried After Being Scolded by a Fan at a Fan Signing appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest vankodoq

Oooohhh, that's rough. But the fan does have a point. Tho probably not the best delivery. Hopefully Mina has bounced back from the experience.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Ok REAL TALK here. Boy groups and girl groups NO u dont need everyone to be top notch singers. IF you are amazing singer, you can be a solo idol. Idol groups are more for entertainment purposes, agencies give them music to jam too, grab 2 main vocalist, 2 amazing dancers, the 2 good looking ppl, and coach them and create idol images for them (aka personalities while cameras are rolling) sorry that is the real world. Stupid kids who wanna lecture ppl about being a good singer and whatnot just need to stick to their solo singers, like ACTUAL singers, they are looking at the wrong place if they are looking at boy and girl groups. Annoying.

Guest MoriNaJoven

I love Mina the most in AOA. She plays bass guitar well and has a good personality like everyone in AOA. In every girl group, there will always be the vocalists, the visuals, and all best dancers so the comment from a discontented fan? was uncalled for. AOA even started as a band and this sub-unit can still play anytime! Fans can comment or criticize but not disrespectfully. Cheer up, Mina! Forget her.

• 1 month later...
Guest u.s.a.vet.patriot

Glad I was thousands of miles away. This arrogant richard simmons deserves an epic beatdown ending in the ICU. Where were the other nutless wonder fans? If I am a fan of a girl group and some prick abuses one of the members in my presence he better have health/life insurance. It would be pure instinct. Unbelievable.

Archived