Girl’s Day Rocks “Running Horse” Choreo in “Ring My Bell” MV

Girl’s Day has dropped the music video for title track “Ring My Bell” off of their second full-length album “LOVE.” According to the Girl’s Day members at their showcase on July 6, “Ring My Bell” “tells the story of the kind of blithe love that makes a bell go off when you see a guy […]

The post Girl’s Day Rocks “Running Horse” Choreo in “Ring My Bell” MV appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest mwoyahhh

GSD never ceases to amaze me. You can finally see their evolution from mediocrity to one of korea's top girl groups. The vocals, lyrics and the concept is really good.
But is it just me or whatsoever...The song has good potential but the melody and rhythm of the song is a bit weird and messy. It's catchy though but I felt like it only sounds good when you tone down the volume to 20-30%. But still the girls are really amazing...i wouldn't say the same to the sound engineers or whatever you call them. ^^

Guest LauraDragon

I looooovved it, SoJin Unni was gorgeous as always and HyeRi was looking cute to me even with her long hairs <3 :)

Archived