Obsessed as Jong Ga-heun

2015 The Treacherous as Dan-hee

Variety Show

Law of the Jungle in Indochina

Music Video

2013 "The Season" - Lee Ho Suk 

Awards and Nominations

2014 23rd Buil Film Awards won Best New Actress for Obsessed

34th Korean Assiciation of Film Critics Awards won Best New Actress for Obsessed

51st Grand Bell Awards won Best New Actress for Obsessed

2015 10th Max Movie Awards nominated Best New Actress for Obsessed

51st Beaksang Arts Awards nominated Best New Actress for Obsessed

Movie Obsessed 2014

Movie Treacherous 2015

SBS Drama High Society 2015, cute couple Chang Soo - Ji Yi

• 9 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

'Jackpot' Yeo Jin-goo and Lim Ji-yeon aim swords at each other

On the episode 9 of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, "Jackpot", Prince Yeon-ying (Yeo Jin-goo) finally found out the real identity of Dam-seo (Lim Ji-yeon).

Dam-seo sneaked into the palace to poison King Sukjong.

Cg5wXq2U0AAUgxx.jpg

Prince Yeon-ying searched around in the palace to find the assassinator. In the search, he encountered Dam-seo.

Prince Yeon-ying said, "I wished and wished. I wished it's not you, Dam-seo". However, Dam-seo was not to retreat at all

Prince Yeon-ying asked, "Would you not retreat at all indeed? Would you not stop here?" Although he tried to persuade her, Dam-seo left the spot without an answer.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-jackpot-yeo-jin-goo-and-lim-ji-yeon-aim-swords-at-each-other-93834.html 

Guest adikkeluangman

'Jackpot' Yeo Jin-goo and Lim Ji-yeon hug in tears, it's love

On the episode 10 of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, "Jackpot", the ardent feelings towards each other between Prince Yeonging (Yeo Jin-goo) and Dameseo (Lim Ji-yeon) turned out to be love.

On this day, Prince Yeoning saved Dameseo's life. However, when she recovered her consciousness, she said, "Please you should have left me alone, we're enemies" and then she tried to sit up.

Cg_fQvDUcAAA1wV.jpg

Prince Yeoning said "I even made a fire by myself for you. Are you trying to ignore a favor out of good will from a prince of this nation?" and tried to stop her from leaving. Dameseo uttered, "That, I've never asked you for it".

Prince Yeonging was worried about her safety and then told her, "The bleeding is serious. You'll lose consciousness again. If you wander around in the forest, the wolves will smell the blood and you'll end up being their prey. Even when you'd be able to escape the forest safely, how are you going to avoid the soldiers who are searching around to find you? If someone has to leave, I'll leave. You stay here and take a rest".

Dameseo said, "Please stop. Whatever may happen, do not to anything". Prince Yeoning said, "I'll have to find some medicinal herbs, wait" and then he turned around.

Prince Yeoning treated Dameseo's wounds using the medicinal herb he got from Baek Dae-gil (Jang Geun-seok). Prince Yeoning said, "I said harsh words to you and aimed my sword to you even. I repeated the words to myself that it's a right thing to do endlessly. But, I could not convince myself at all. I want to stop it. Kill me for the better. Then it will stop".

Dameseo shed tears without being able to stab Prince Yeoning either. Prince Yeonging said, "You can't do it either" and then he hugged Dameseo.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-jackpot-yeo-jin-goo-and-lim-ji-yeon-hug-in-tears-it-s-love-93885.html 

Guest adikkeluangman

Lim Ji Yeon chooses between 'Daebak' co-stars Jang Geun Suk and Yeo Jin Goo

Actress Lim Ji Yeon was asked to choose between her SBS drama 'Daebak' co-stars Jang Geun Suk and Yeo Jin Goo! 

Lim Ji Yeon, who took part in a natural photo shoot with 'The Star' magazine, answered, "It'd be best to mix the two together, but I'm still a little more attracted to the more manly Jang Geun Suk for now. But if I get older, I may like guys who are younger than me then (laughter)." 

lim-ji-yeon_1461987192_1461976057-73-org

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/lim-ji-yeon-chooses-between-daebak-co-stars-jang-geun-suk-and-yeo-jin-goo 

• 1 month later...

Now that I'm back to Soompi.. Backtrack all the dramas I've watched, I must say Lim Ji Yeon caught my eyes, from Obssessed to High Society.. she's an amazingly daring actress.. I've not been watching Jackpot (probably due to lack of interest in period dramas) I hope to see Ji Yeon in more modern kdramas, she's so cute in HS... a scene stealer as the second lead. Hope to see her in more projects! :) 

Archived