VOTE: Who Is The Best Celebrity Couple?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 hours ago, wienya said:

6 hours ago, redvelvet21 said:

1 hour ago, redvelvet21 said:

Whoa whoa you people. I think you've got wrong idea about this poll concept. This poll isn't about which couple who has lots of fans who love them. It's about whose fans who are so diligent to vote on them.

If you talk about popularity, lee minho is definitely way more popular and influential than lee jongsuk. And of course most of his fans support his relationship with Suzy. The same case for Suzy and PSH too.

It's just that we don't really bothered as much as of you all to win this poll. We don't really need this kind of recognition to determine who is the best celebrity couple. Everyone should know already that MinZy is the hottest trending celebrity couple other than YoonGi. JongShin aren't in part of the club yet, so get a grip on reality.

"Everyone should know already that MinZy is the hottest trending celebrity couple other than YoonGi. JongShin aren't in part of the club yet, so get a grip on reality."
It's just you...Not everyone should...
and why you bring popularity here, lol

Excuse me, you're the one who bring up about popularity in the first place.

"We are not trying so hard, lmao...it is just proven that many people like darling couple..."

"Whoever the winner at the end later, surely the couple have so many fans who love them..."

First, are you sure huge percent proves that the couple has many fans who love them? It could be the same few fans who keep voting and voting and so eager to win this poll since there is no any signing up like an official awards. You can vote many times up to you as long as long you are determined.

And, why can't I bring about popularity here ? Cuz you know your shipper's popularity is definitely going to lose if they are to be compared with ours?

Seriously, if this poll required 'one person only vote once' like an official award, definitely MinZy couple will lead the poll cuz we have a very huge fanbase. But for poll like this, we don't really bothered much to spend like forever to vote and win the poll. We have many other things to care about. Told ya, we don't really need this kind of recognition to prove who is the best celebrity couple.

Oh when I said that;

"Everyone should know already that MinZy is the hottest trending celebrity couple other than YoonGi. JongShin aren't in part of the club yet, so get a grip on reality."

Of course everyone should know cuz they've always been trending top celebrities and obviously people can see how influential both of these couples. If you don't know, that's mean you're denying the reality or you probably living under the cave.

JongShin is NOT even a celebrity couple so why should I bothered to win this poll and compare them to YoonGi and MinZy.

"JongShin is NOT even a celebrity couple so why should I bothered to win this poll and compare them to YoonGi and MinZy."
You don't bother?
well, such a long post then

Guest Fenielie

Whoa whoa you people. I think you've got wrong idea about this poll concept. This poll isn't about which couple who has lots of fans who love them. It's about whose fans who are so diligent to vote on them.

If you talk about popularity, lee minho is definitely way more popular and influential than lee jongsuk. And of course most of his fans support his relationship with Suzy. The same case for Suzy and PSH too.

It's just that we don't really bothered as much as of you all to win this poll. We don't really need this kind of recognition to determine who is the best celebrity couple. Everyone should know already that MinZy is the hottest trending celebrity couple other than YoonGi. JongShin aren't in part of the club yet, so get a grip on reality.

LoI...and you wrote ' it's just that we don't really bothered as much as of you all to win this poll '......Yeah sure pretty clear that you're NOT BOTHERED by the way you wrote your long essay !.

Guest Exogalaxyy

It's just you...Not everyone should...
and why you bring popularity here, lol

Excuse me, you're the one who bring up about popularity in the first place.

"We are not trying so hard, lmao...it is just proven that many people like darling couple..."

"Whoever the winner at the end later, surely the couple have so many fans who love them..."

First, are you sure huge percent proves that the couple has many fans who love them? It could be the same few fans who keep voting and voting and so eager to win this poll since there is no any signing up like an official awards. You can vote many times up to you as long as long you are determined.

And, why can't I bring about popularity here ? Cuz you know your shipper's popularity is definitely going to lose if they are to be compared with ours?

Seriously, if this poll required 'one person only vote once' like an official award, definitely MinZy couple will lead the poll cuz we have a very huge fanbase. But for poll like this, we don't really bothered much to spend like forever to vote and win the poll. We have many other things to care about. Told ya, we don't really need this kind of recognition to prove who is the best celebrity couple.

Oh when I said that;

Of course everyone should know cuz they've always been trending top celebrities and obviously people can see how influential both of these couples. If you don't know, that's mean you're denying the reality or you probably living under the cave.

JongShin is NOT even a celebrity couple so why should I bothered to win this poll and compare them to YoonGi and MinZy.

LOL Thanks for taking your time to type that long paragraph xD I only have three questions:

*pulls out YGN reporter microphone* 

If you really don't give a damn, then why did you bring this up and cause an argument in the first place? If you "know" that MinZy is the hottest trending couple then why do you even care if JongShin wins? No one even mentioned that JongShin has the most votes or that they're a real couple. And lastly, why are you blaming JongShin shippers? It's not as if we asked to put them in the poll -.- I guess Soompi's just denying the reality or probably living under the cave. 

Guest Exogalaxyy

Well, this is just plain stupid and people discussing about this poll are even more so....

You're discussing about the poll too ._.

ok, wow... first off, let me say that i always take the time to read comments like on my articles or galleries. unfortunately, i haven't had time to read through all of these until now. I would like to address a couple of things. ^^

First off, this list was just for fun and is about confirmed couples who are dating OR rumored to be dating. Sure, there are a lot of other celebrity couples out there that I adore like Tiger JK and Yoon Mi Rae. However, I try to always keep Soompiers in mind when writing any article and think about our target audience and those factors (their ages, their likes and dislikes, etc) Neither did I list couples that have broken up like Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum as several of you requested.

Secondly, let me state again that this list was just for fun and to celebrate the love and happiness of ALL these couples... whether they are dating or just friends. Even if couples like PSH and LJS are not dating, they still obviously have a close friendship and relationship and that's a great thing to have no matter who you are.

Lastly, let me say one thing. I was very plain which couples were confirmed and which were rumored. As evidenced by the poll, a LOT of Soompiers (and not just Pinocchio fans fyi) would love to see PSH and LJS together as a couple- but if not, their friendship is adorable as well.

The fact that some of you are arguing and accusing people of trying to start trouble or fanwars or whatever... that just makes me sad. Music and art (including film, acting, etc) is a unique form of expression which should allow people to be united by a common interest. What I have seen displayed on this comment thread is, quite frankly, petty and childish. It's very disappointing to see people getting so angry over something that was meant for fun and accusing me (as the writer) and Soompi of trying to incite more rumors and thus do harm to either PSH or LJS. Just so everyone knows, yes I am a fan of Pinocchio, but I have always been a fan of BOTH these actors and watch and support them in all their roles. I would never try to maliciously spread rumors or things that would hurt them. But what some of you don't understand is that dating rumors are NOTHING to be ashamed of!

Hate me all you want if I were to spread rumors of either of these actors doing drugs or other things, but to talk about a dating rumor (which is a natural, normal and lovely thing for young people to be able to do) is not wrong or hurtful in any way. The only time it is hurtful is when fans of the involved parties get defensive, jealous and saying that their bias deserves better.... which, in essence, is a lot of what I have seen posted on this thread.

The reason that many idols sneak around and choose to hide their relationships is because they fear exactly those types of reactions. Remember how EXO fans hated Taeyeon when it was announced she was dating Baekhyun? Fans made her cry and started threatening her and harassing her. It is this sort of abnormal behavior and hateful comments that stars fear, so instead they have to hide away and pretend they don't date or kiss or have relationships with the opposite sex.... all because some fans can't come to terms that their idols also want to live a normal, happy life as a young person as well. Some fans try to wrap up their actions by claiming they are just concerned, etc but in the end, they are just making things more difficult for their bias- so claiming it is out of concern is totally false or else they would do what they can to ensure the happiness of their bias.

Stars are normal people- they have families, friends and first loves. They got zits in high school and had crushes on people who didn't like them, they eat and sleep every day just like you. But they also work their behinds off to present a character onstage and produce music that will make people happy. But because of that hard work and demands, they don't have normal friendships or relationships because of time and limitations from being in the public eye. So, if they are lucky enough to find someone who can work around their schedule and make time for them and make them happy by going on dates or trips, then fans should be TOTALLY fine with that because every one of them deserves a shot at a normal youth and life like every one else.

Guest ariat

ok, wow... first off, let me say that i always take the time to read comments like on my articles or galleries. unfortunately, i haven't had time to read through all of these until now. I would like to address a couple of things. ^^

First off, this list was just for fun and is about confirmed couples who are dating OR rumored to be dating. Sure, there are a lot of other celebrity couples out there that I adore like Tiger JK and Yoon Mi Rae. However, I try to always keep Soompiers in mind when writing any article and think about our target audience and those factors (their ages, their likes and dislikes, etc) Neither did I list couples that have broken up like Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum as several of you requested.

Secondly, let me state again that this list was just for fun and to celebrate the love and happiness of ALL these couples... whether they are dating or just friends. Even if couples like PSH and LJS are not dating, they still obviously have a close friendship and relationship and that's a great thing to have no matter who you are.

Lastly, let me say one thing. I was very plain which couples were confirmed and which were rumored. As evidenced by the poll, a LOT of Soompiers (and not just Pinocchio fans fyi) would love to see PSH and LJS together as a couple- but if not, their friendship is adorable as well.

The fact that some of you are arguing and accusing people of trying to start trouble or fanwars or whatever... that just makes me sad. Music and art (including film, acting, etc) is a unique form of expression which should allow people to be united by a common interest. What I have seen displayed on this comment thread is, quite frankly, petty and childish. It's very disappointing to see people getting so angry over something that was meant for fun and accusing me (as the writer) and Soompi of trying to incite more rumors and thus do harm to either PSH or LJS. Just so everyone knows, yes I am a fan of Pinocchio, but I have always been a fan of BOTH these actors and watch and support them in all their roles. I would never try to maliciously spread rumors or things that would hurt them. But what some of you don't understand is that dating rumors are NOTHING to be ashamed of!

Hate me all you want if I were to spread rumors of either of these actors doing drugs or other things, but to talk about a dating rumor (which is a natural, normal and lovely thing for young people to be able to do) is not wrong or hurtful in any way. The only time it is hurtful is when fans of the involved parties get defensive, jealous and saying that their bias deserves better.... which, in essence, is a lot of what I have seen posted on this thread.

The reason that many idols sneak around and choose to hide their relationships is because they fear exactly those types of reactions. Remember how EXO fans hated Taeyeon when it was announced she was dating Baekhyun? Fans made her cry and started threatening her and harassing her. It is this sort of abnormal behavior and hateful comments that stars fear, so instead they have to hide away and pretend they don't date or kiss or have relationships with the opposite sex.... all because some fans can't come to terms that their idols also want to live a normal, happy life as a young person as well. Some fans try to wrap up their actions by claiming they are just concerned, etc but in the end, they are just making things more difficult for their bias- so claiming it is out of concern is totally false or else they would do what they can to ensure the happiness of their bias.

Stars are normal people- they have families, friends and first loves. They got zits in high school and had crushes on people who didn't like them, they eat and sleep every day just like you. But they also work their behinds off to present a character onstage and produce music that will make people happy. But because of that hard work and demands, they don't have normal friendships or relationships because of time and limitations from being in the public eye. So, if they are lucky enough to find someone who can work around their schedule and make time for them and make them happy by going on dates or trips, then fans should be TOTALLY fine with that because every one of them deserves a shot at a normal youth and life like every one else.

To have a controversy in a blog is a good thing : it is the meaning of a blog...Why to jusfy? Please don't...

On 7/11/2015, 4:19:06, lee1086 said:

To have a controversy in a blog is a good thing : it is the meaning of a blog...Why to jusfy? Please don't...

well thanks. lol i'm not trying to be controversial nor trying to defend what i wrote either- i stand by the choice to include these couples. however, i did want to address all these comments in which fans feel like they need to "defend" stars concerning dating rumors. it is a personal pet peeve of mine that fans think dating rumors are something bad to defend them against! i am convinced that these kinds of attitudes is what leads stars to live so secretly. i would just like them to have as normal of a life as possible and fans accept it without thinking it's a scandal. ^^

Archived