VOTE: Who Is The Best Celebrity Couple?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh seriously, why are Pinocchio shipper is trying so hard to win this poll? What are there to be celebrated of if they did win this poll ? It's still doesn't change the fact that they're not a celebrity couple. They're just friends so plz get move on okay? Stop being a delusional shipper, this is not best drama couple award. If it is drama couple award, I totally don't mind if u want to put the best effort to win it. Soompi shouldnt put them in this poll in the first place. They should put Kim Bum x Moon Geun Yeong or the most recent couple celebrity Jiyeon x Lee Dong Gun instead. In fact, I expect that I will see the fierce competition between YoonGi and MinZy couple but instead I see Yoongi go against a denied celebrity couple. Can you get of our way and don't mess up with REAL top celebrity couples. You can vote as much as you can once there is another poll with them having confirmed relationship, okay. I really don't want to create an argument here (It isnt like I anti JongShin couple) but I just feel like so wasting time to go against a denied celebrity couple. Stop trying so hard, that's my point.

Guest graphics13

Come on, let just be the Pinocchio shipper. Even if they did win this poll and YoonGi fall into 2nd place, people will rather acknowledge that YoonGi is the best REAL celebrity couple.

To me, YoonGi and MinZy is the hottest top celebrity couples so far.

YoonGi couple somehow reminds me of the British royal couple George William and Kate Middleton, cuz of their good image in the public and each of them are well known for their charitable acts. Lee Seunggi is known as Nation's Heartwarming Guy and Yoona is an epitome of elegance.

Meanwhile, MinZy remind me of David and Victoria Beckham. This couple is the combination of top visual celebrities and they will be always hot celebrity couple that people are going to remember forever.

Both couples are so beautiful in their own unique way. I hope they will get marry one day and live happily forever. ;))

I'm voting for YoonGi & Rain-Kim Tae Hee :) Though I am not Pinnochio Couple Shipper, I can't help but finding Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye looks lovely together if they do become REAL.. hahahaha.. So I vote for those three ;)

Ahh seriously, why are Pinocchio shipper is trying so hard to win this poll? What are there to be celebrated of if they did win this poll ? It's still doesn't change the fact that they're not a celebrity couple. They're just friends so plz get move on okay? Stop being a delusional shipper, this is not best drama couple award. If it is drama couple award, I totally don't mind if u want to put the best effort to win it. Soompi shouldnt put them in this poll in the first place. They should put Kim Bum x Moon Geun Yeong or the most recent couple celebrity Jiyeon x Lee Dong Gun instead. In fact, I expect that I will see the fierce competition between YoonGi and MinZy couple but instead I see Yoongi go against a denied celebrity couple. Can you get of our way and don't mess up with REAL top celebrity couples. You can vote as much as you can once there is another poll with them having confirmed relationship, okay. I really don't want to create an argument here (It isnt like I anti JongShin couple) but I just feel like so wasting time to go against a denied celebrity couple. Stop trying so hard, that's my point.

If you want your couple to win, then put so much effort in voting. This is a vote-all-you-want-free-for-all poll, why are you asking the darling couple shippers to not vote for them. In the first place we did not ask soompi to include them here.

Guest ariat

Come on, let just be the Pinocchio shipper. Even if they did win this poll and YoonGi fall into 2nd place, people will rather acknowledge that YoonGi is the best REAL celebrity couple.

To me, YoonGi and MinZy is the hottest top celebrity couples so far.

YoonGi couple somehow reminds me of the British royal couple George William and Kate Middleton, cuz of their good image in the public and each of them are well known for their charitable acts. Lee Seunggi is known as Nation's Heartwarming Guy and Yoona is an epitome of elegance.

Meanwhile, MinZy remind me of David and Victoria Beckham. This couple is the combination of top visual celebrities and they will be always hot celebrity couple that people are going to remember forever.

Both couples are so beautiful in their own unique way. I hope they will get marry one day and live happily forever. ;))

Keep calm...It's just a funny game...

Guest scarfacerican

Jongsuk and Shinhye's agencies didn't denied the Dispatch 2nd news. When Dispatch fireback with more evidences. They only said we will discuss it with actors first ...and Shinhye's not in Korea right now. Pinocchio couple is included so, of course pino fans will vote. Fighting !!. I like YoonGi couple too :)

We are not trying so hard, lmao...it is just proven that many people like darling couple...and we didn't ask soompi to put jongsuk and shinhye in the first place...
Whoever the winner at the end later, surely the couple have so many fans who love them...

Guest redvelvet21

Whoa whoa you people. I think you've got wrong idea about this poll concept. This poll isn't about which couple who has lots of fans who love them. It's about whose fans who are so diligent to vote on them.

If you talk about popularity, lee minho is definitely way more popular and influential than lee jongsuk. And of course most of his fans support his relationship with Suzy. The same case for Suzy and PSH too.

It's just that we don't really bothered as much as of you all to win this poll. We don't really need this kind of recognition to determine who is the best celebrity couple. Everyone should know already that MinZy is the hottest trending celebrity couple other than YoonGi. JongShin aren't in part of the club yet, so get a grip on reality.

Whoa whoa you people. I think you've got wrong idea about this poll concept. This poll isn't about which couple who has lots of fans who love them. It's about whose fans who are so diligent to vote on them.

If you talk about popularity, lee minho is definitely way more popular and influential than lee jongsuk. And of course most of his fans support his relationship with Suzy. The same case for Suzy and PSH too.

It's just that we don't really bothered as much as of you all to win this poll. We don't really need this kind of recognition to determine who is the best celebrity couple. Everyone should know already that MinZy is the hottest trending celebrity couple other than YoonGi. JongShin aren't in part of the club yet, so get a grip on reality.

"Everyone should know already that MinZy is the hottest trending celebrity couple other than YoonGi. JongShin aren't in part of the club yet, so get a grip on reality."
It's just you...Not everyone should...
and why you bring popularity here, lol

Guest redvelvet21

1 hour ago, redvelvet21 said:

"Everyone should know already that MinZy is the hottest trending celebrity couple other than YoonGi. JongShin aren't in part of the club yet, so get a grip on reality."

Excuse me, you're the one who bring up about popularity in the first place.

"We are not trying so hard, lmao...it is just proven that many people like darling couple..."

"Whoever the winner at the end later, surely the couple have so many fans who love them..."

First, are you sure huge percent proves that the couple has many fans who love them? It could be the same few fans who keep voting and voting and so eager to win this poll since there is no any signing up like an official awards. You can vote many times up to you as long as long you are determined.

And, why can't I bring about popularity here ? Cuz you know your shipper's popularity is definitely going to lose if they are to be compared with ours?

Seriously, if this poll required 'one person only vote once' like an official award, definitely MinZy couple will lead the poll cuz we have a very huge fanbase. But for poll like this, we don't really bothered much to spend like forever to vote and win the poll. We have many other things to care about. Told ya, we don't really need this kind of recognition to prove who is the best celebrity couple.

Oh when I said that;

Of course everyone should know cuz they've always been trending top celebrities and obviously people can see how influential both of these couples. If you don't know, that's mean you're denying the reality or you probably living under the cave.

JongShin is NOT even a celebrity couple so why should I bothered to win this poll and compare them to YoonGi and MinZy.

Guest ariat

3 hours ago, wienya said:

4 hours ago, redvelvet21 said:

"We are not trying so hard, lmao...it is just proven that many people like darling couple..."

"Whoever the winner at the end later, surely the couple have so many fans who love them..."

First, are you sure huge percent proves that the couple has many fans who love them? It could be the same few fans who keep voting and voting and so eager to win this poll since there is no any signing up like an official awards. You can vote many times up to you as long as long you are determined.

And, why can't I bring about popularity here ? Cuz you know your shipper's popularity is definitely going to lose if they are to be compared with ours?

Seriously, if this poll required 'one person only vote once' like an official award, definitely MinZy couple will lead the poll cuz we have a very huge fanbase. But for poll like this, we don't really bothered much to spend like forever to vote and win the poll. We have many other things to care about. Told ya, we don't really need this kind of recognition to prove who is the best celebrity couple.

Oh when I said that;

Of course everyone should know cuz they've always been trending top celebrities and obviously people can see how influential both of these couples. If you don't know, that's mean you're denying the reality or you probably living under the cave.

JongShin is NOT even a celebrity couple so why should I bothered to win this poll and compare them to YoonGi and MinZy.

This long post to say "l'm Minzy'fan"...OK!!!

Guest Ponytails

Lmao!! why this Minzy coupling fan is so worked up and pissy. Just coz her fav isn't leading. Instead of making noise vote for your coupling.
I like both JongShin & YoonGi. I'm voting them both, whoever wins.It's fine. It's just a frigin poll dammit. ...

Guest Healerlover

4 hours ago, wienya said:

5 hours ago, redvelvet21 said:

Oh when I said that;

LOL to LOL. Chill gurl....

Archived