VOTE: Who Is The Best Celebrity Couple?

Lately, it seems like there is constant breaking news about celebrities dating. Whether the news articles are confirmed or continue to be rumors only, the most recent stories have involved some of the top names in the world of Korean entertainment. Out of all these K-pop or K-drama celebrities though, which famous couple is your favorite? […]

The post VOTE: Who Is The Best Celebrity Couple? appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hydrogenic

Soompi? You have ruined the website people can't make comments from facebook anymore and not only that all the old article comments are gone.. these comments are meaningful in the historic database if someone has to search for something old.

There are a lot celebrity couple like yoon kye sang and honey lee or other snsd couple why dragging rumoured couple like park shin hye and lee jong suk. They confirmed just friends so please don't make it hard and complicated, soompi.
we already passed last week like hell bcz worried after dating rumours news was everywhere, so please don't drag this to other weeks news
#ParkShinHyeProtectionSquad

Guest 1234d

#PARKSHINHYEPROTECTIONSQUAD,,ITS ONLY FRIEND SHIN HYE AND LEE JONG SUK OK...DONT MAKE COMPLICATED THE RUMORS SOOMPI....LOLSSSSSSSS

Guest 1234d

There are a lot celebrity couple like yoon kye sang and honey lee or other snsd couple why dragging rumoured couple like park shin hye and lee jong suk. They confirmed just friends so please don't make it hard and complicated, soompi.
we already passed last week like hell bcz worried after dating rumours news was everywhere, so please don't drag this to other weeks news

True,,PARKSHINHYEPROTECTIONSQUAD,,,,FIGHTING SHIN HYE UNNIE...

6 hours ago, FreddyCPfan said:

The best celebrity couple for me is Tiger JK and Yoon Mirae.

I adore them!!!! They are so adorable and cute together :)

I love this couple too. I admire them for all the things they went through and that they are still together. I wish they would get more recognition as they are excellent people and artist's.

there is no reason to worry or that fans should get mad. if they are dating, that's great. if they're not dating, that's also fine. just because there are rumors doesn't mean that they've done anything wrong OR that fans should have to "protect" them. neither does dating news (whether rumored or false) mean that fans should pass any time "worrying like hell." I am all for supporting your biases and all (I do mine!) but i shouldn't be worried when there is dating news.... drugs, alcohol, accidents, trouble... those are reasons to worry. dating news just means we should be happy for them if they have a boyfriend or girlfriend and are happy. it would even be different if the person they are dating has some crazy fans that start anti-fan comments because they are angry, but i didnt see anything like that about park shin hye or lee jong suk. as a matter of fact, i saw just the opposite.

by the way, their labels might have denied the news but dispatch released more pictures as a kind of satirical response and kind of laughing that they denied it. still doesn't make it true... but it doesn't make it false either. :) however, i made sure to state that it was just rumored so far.

also, just because there are a lot of other famous couples doesn't make them as high-profile as someone like park shin hye or g-dragon for example. people generally want to read about people they like or are fans of... so don't get too mad :)

#PARKSHINHYEPROTECTIONSQUAD,,ITS ONLY FRIEND SHIN HYE AND LEE JONG SUK OK...DONT MAKE COMPLICATED THE RUMORS SOOMPI....LOLSSSSSSSS

nothing to complicate! i stated that it was just rumored but as you can tell by the poll, most people would be very happy if they did confirm the news. that's why they are winning this poll ^^

Archived