[Movie 2017] Fabricated City 조작된 도시

cherkell

FABRICATED CITY

c1nxhuiucaaanwm.jpeg?w=600?w=842&key=8f9

“A perfect leader in the game world. Became a murderer in 3 minutes and 16 seconds. Someone else is controlling everything. The world they have weaved. We will overturn it! A new world of crime action.”

Director:  Park Gwang Hyeon  ("Welcome to Dongmakgol" (2005))

Starring:  Ji Chang Wook as Kwon Yoo / Shim Eun Kyung as Yeo Wool / Ahn Jae Hong as "Demolition" / Oh Jung Se as Public Defender Min Cheon-sang / Kim Sang Ho as Ma Deok-su / Kim Ki Cheon as "Beauty of Space"

Release Date:  9 February 2017 (Korea; more dates below)

Production Company:  TPS Company (티피에스컴퍼니)

POSTERS:

c1nxh_nuqaac_u9.jpeg?w=1056

FIRST TRAILER:

SECOND TRAILER:

EXTENDED TRAILER:

RELEASE DATES:

Korea Premiere:  9 February 2017

Los Angeles (USA):  17 February 2017

Additional USA and Canada:  24 February 2017

Australia:  24 February 2017

Indonesia:  5 March 2017

Vietnam:  31 March 2017

Thaliand:  20 April 2017

Singapore:  20 April 2017

Malaysia:  20 April 2017

OFFICIAL SELECTION:

Udine Far East Film Festival 2017

New York Asian Film Festival 2017

Fantasia International Film Festival 2017 (Quebeq, Canada)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we can start a new thread when there are at least 3 confirmations for the casting. Actually until now there is no official notice that JCW has accepted the role in this movie even though I am sure that he will be the main lead for 'Fabricated City'.  There were some old articles saying that they also offered the roles to actress Shim Eun Kyung (Miss Granny, Cantabile Tomorrow) and supporting actor Ma Dong Seok, Yoo Hae Jin. There is no confirmation, but there is no denial either, so we can have hope that JCW will probably have Shim Eun Kyung as his co-star. I'm very excited for this new movie. Crime action genre is too serious for me, but I hope they will  make it fun and enjoyable to watch. :)

@insania , maybe this article can help you know more about the plot of the movie: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/03/09/newsmovie-ji-chang-wook-considering-movie-for-next-project/

This is the cover of the script posted on Jun 30:

11379901_109817119359094_1934090884_n.jp

credit: http://pinsta.me/ahnjh1004  ( Probably he is a supporting actor for 'Fabricated City' )

:) I really can't wait to know more info about the movie. Actually crime action genre is nice to watch as long as they don't have tragic ending. 

Oh gosh since I read the news on March I've started to expect in this role of Ji :wub: 

I just want him to step out of Healer's shadow (about the handsome or cool or etc things..) 

I think all of us want him to chanllenge with a totally different type of role. Crime action may fit him so well dont you guys think?

Still wait for more official confirmation of the cast T^T

Dear @cherkell .. Sorry for dummy question but could you tell me about the storyline of this film and who is his co-star ? Thanks

Not a dumb question at all!  Just like @nploan said above -- we wrote about the potential storyline back in early March.  As to co-stars, that apparently is still being worked out.  I wonder if Glorious is sitting on the news waiting for a few more leads to sign on the dotted line.  *scratching head*

And sorry for jumping the gun so soon on starting a post, but apparently now that we're on a new platform, it doesn't stay in suspense/draft mode anymore like on the old Vanilla platform, and it gets posted right away.  Live and learn.  :phew:

Is this photo taken on the movie set? They're filming right?? :wub: :wub:

Urg the concept...I die completely TT_TT

sLM4kyh.jpg 

btw the guy in yellow (or smt) shirt seems to be Bang gun :3 Just really wait for this movie :((

cre: meaning@blognaver

In the pic above, I think he wore the outfit for playing football/ soccer. I guess it's not for filming. Anyway, what was his mouth biting? It doesn't look like a cigarette, right?

*scratches head* it looks too big for a cigarette but than again it could be and he's jUst playing with it since I see no smoke.

:tears: omo!!!  If jcw does this movie along siDe with Shim Eun Kyung, I will be th happiest flea on a dog. 

Me too. Now I feel like I am ready to create a shipper thread for Ji-Kyung couple. This is what I see from aozora8779 's Twitter:

http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/basic.nhn?code=127382

If the information is correct, Shim Eun Kyung will be JCW's co-star for Fabricated City. I'm so excited. :lol: 

In the pic above, I think he wore the outfit for playing football/ soccer. I guess it's not for filming. Anyway, what was his mouth biting? It doesn't look like a cigarette, right?

*scratches head* it looks too big for a cigarette but than again it could be and he's jUst playing with it since I see no smoke.

Not a cigarette; allegedly it's a straw from a drink he had in his hand before hopping onto the bike.  (And he would be rock-stupid to have a lit cigarette around a gasoline-filled motorcycle tank, ne?)

Yes, it looks like casting news is leaking out sloooooooowly.  Leave me out of any purported shipping; I'm more excited to see Oh Jung-se in that mix!!!  *swoons*

Will be updating the lead as soon as I get home.  *squeeeeeeeeee*

힐러-E20-150210-편집본

Actor Ji Chang Wook has been offered to star in the movie “Fabricated City”.

According to Glorious Entertainment, “The movie ‘Fabricated City’ is still in the process of discussion. His casting is not 100% confirmed. This is just one of the projects that he is considering. He is actively looking through the various offers that he has received.” 

Originally named “Broken Man”, “Fabricated City” is a story about a man who has been falsely accused as a suspect and dreams of revenge. Although he has decent qualifications and good looks, he is jobless and addicted to gaming, and he gets embroiled in the rape-murder of an underaged girl.

Prior to “Fist Fighting”, director Park Gwang Hyun will begin to film “Fabricated City”. Production of “Fist Fighting” was postponed after Yeo Jin Gu dropped out of the production. Director Park Kwang Hyun has received recognition for his warm and novel works such as “Welcome To Dongmakgol” and “No Comment Family”.

In this movie, Ji Chang Wook has been offered the lead role of Nam Oh. If his casting is confirmed, this will be the first time that Ji Chang Wook takes on the lead role in a commercial movie.

Meanwhile, casting for the movie is ongoing, and filming is expected to begin in the first half of this year.

*There is no official English title for the movie yet. The titles seen here are merely literal translations from the Korean title, which can have different meanings.

Source:
MyDaily
Newsen

My guess since healer these producer are seeing JCW with a good bad boy side to him and his looks are versatile he handsome but yet can pull off hardcore.. I haven't watch a movie in a while and I became a big fan of his since healer so I'll check this one out it do have and interesting plot line.. 

Guest minksquared

Yay! New camp to hang out in :) Thanks for starting the thread @cherkell!

Congratulation to our boy on his first movie role! 

Spotted in some very messy garb. Presumably filming?

Cr: crushonhealer IG

Archived