Do You Think This “Warm and Cozy” Kiss Scene Should Go on a List of The Greatest K-Drama Kiss Scenes?

Do you? MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Warm and Cozy,” ended yesterday night after a somewhat disappointing 16-episode run. Written by the Hong Sisters who penned hits like “The Greatest Love,” “Master’s Sun,” and “My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho,” the industry expected higher ratings, but the show just wouldn’t go over 10 percent. Some pointed out that […]

The post Do You Think This “Warm and Cozy” Kiss Scene Should Go on a List of The Greatest K-Drama Kiss Scenes? appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest Artsy8

Yes! Yes! And YES!
I loved seeing KSR put her arms around YYS and YYS hugging her tighter. Looks so reaaaal! I wish Kdrama kisses would be more like this!

THIS DRAMA IS IN MY FAVOURITE DRAMA LIST!! THIS KISS SCENE WAS SO PERFECT THAT I'D COMPLETELY REWATCH THE ENTIRE DRAMA JUST TO GET TO THIS POINT AGAIN!! AHGSFDFGD YOO YOON SUK AND KANG SORA SHOULD DATE FOR REAL!!

I was so excited and liked that scene. It was so passionate and also different from the classic Kiss scenes. The drama may have not been high rated but I really loved the cute chemistry of the leads and it was fun to watch them

• 1 month later...

Archived