BIGBANG Wrapped Up in Plagiarism Speculations Concerning “Sober”

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 1V1MIC

WOW!!!!!! I closed my eyes while listening to both songs and anybody who thinks these 2 songs are similar must have a mind of a child!! Are you serious? Your really going to compare these 2 songs and say it "could" be similar? Am not Korean nor do I understand Korean so I can't comment on lyrics but songs now a day all sound similar in a way because that is what artist do to keep selling records, they follow the trend. Truthfully speaking the only thing these 2 songs have in common is that it has a RnB and Rock feel to it. That's it! Nothing else!

Guest 1V1MIC

Hahaha what a way for Haters to give BIG BANG millions of views!! Keep listening to everyone of BB's tracks and find something to accuse BB of copying. I hope the haters keep searching and watching BIG BANG's videos and music. Whether it's good news or bad news, all that matters is you keep BIG BANG in the news, they deserve all the spotlight :)

Archived