krnfly

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miss_Addm

That last scene had an effect on me too @WeloveH i liked how he did those lovely kisses and how he reacted after.. He literally blushed and was just very happy to have kissed her for the last time!hehe..Hajiwon was like astounded and just went with the flow.hahaha totally an adlib scene.. :lol: Their lovey dovey scenes left me hanging & asking for more. What really struck me was in ep 15 the bedroom scene where after they did it, morning comes, hana slowly opened her eyes, seeing won still asleep, stared at him intensely, caressing his face.. gaaah somehow made me wonder what was in her mind that moment for real?! I had a feeling she went giddy after! Who wouldn't right?! How can he be looking so handsome and glowing while asleep?! EXposing his creamylicious smooth porcelain skin got me drooling all over! I don't care if He may not have that macho vibe image, LJW is perfection!hahaha.. :crazy::w00t: Similar 1023 day? I wish!!!ahahaha *delulu*

tumblr_nt58e6qY4r1qa6axgo1_250.gif

CTO

Guest Yammylicious

@coppersun Yes all of us would wish for that, disappointed that its not a joint shoot, sigh:phew: .. Thanks for always sharing..

e2_zpsi75rdjhj.jpg~original

"Are you shouting I Love you Ha?" LOL!(delulu)

and there dancing in the rain:wub:...

e3_zpsrxooyrgs.jpg~original

How i wish you were dancing with Mom since she is a good dancer (Remember her Homerun and Oppa);)

We all miss you!!!!:blink: #1023 #oneplusonecouple #myone

ctto: the owner

Guest Yammylicious

Additional photos of MR. HONEY EYES..

12196200_617555295053709_438448957124346

12011189_617555558387016_446582383772084

12187865_617555908386981_447520903154255

He's happy when he sees his pics in Leon (ctto: cheshirecat via twitter)

Embedded image permalink

12189144_617555938386978_894156847325657

12112055_617555958386976_259056375645923

12088179_617553005053938_446952502173740

ctto: the owner

Whew... Mom see how cute he is, He looks like Choi Won here... honestly...:wub::wub::wub: 

and she giggles..:D:D:D:D

12065484_745252158935519_432946100655074

Guest Yammylicious

NEWS: It’s Time to Fall in Love Again with @ONETVASIA (ctto; cheshirecat via twitter)

The Time We Were Not In Love premieres 18 Oct, every Tuesday to Friday at 7.40pm first and exclusively on ONE!

• ONE is available in Singapore on: Singtel TV Ch 513, 604 and StarHub TV Ch 124, 820 and 823.
  • ONE’s TV programs are also available on demand on: Singtel TV Ch 514, 605

http://theseoulstory.com/?p=1014

Guest Yammylicious

@hajiwonina2015 My feelings while watching TTWWNIL? I can't put it in one exact word. Gosh, ;)Every scene was like throwing confetti in the air, jumping at cloud 9.. i'm happy and excited looking forward for what will happen next...  You have to wake up at almost 12 midnight (Watching it in raw first) till i watch again the next day for the translation.,. gosh, those were the happy days..;)

There will be a specific scene that you really like but the totality of the drama is totally awesome, Each of us has our own rendition of expression towards the drama about their love, happiness, fights and jealousy <<<< actually it is the sweetest among all haha..:P All the kissing scenes (airport, bedroom and wedding) are all so passionate regardless of the iron wall and dead fish kiss of Mom (I don't mind it anyway) I just love the way it was..:P The warmth kiss of Mom (when she's off to work) to Dad was just so natural like a real wife kissing his hubby... oh my!!! they are so real there... And the most sweetest for me is the final episode, while Mom is waiting for him at the airport with a poster "One to One", wow.. It was so fluttering.. i just love Dad how he acts getting nearer to her.. HIS arms almost ready to hug her with a bunch of sweet kisses that was so done perfectly and naturally.. clap clap clap!!! they have justified that scene...:wub: 

Heol, its really hard to give up this ship after the experience of watching TTWWNIL, every moment seems breathtaking no matter how you keep on repeating it over and over again, you consume time, electricity, energy and too much of giggleness but boy for me it's totally priceless.. No amount of money can buy a genuine happiness :P My life became more happier because of them.. i hope in my next life, I can still see them as Oh-Ha-Na and Choi Won that brings so much inspiration and joys not only in my life but to all who loves them..:lol:

Guest Yammylicious

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2vb8ir_150624-sbs-한밤의tv-onenighttv-the-time-we-weren-t-in-love-ha-ji-won-lee-jin-wook_fun#tab_embed

Throwback syndrome: "This is where my shipping heart started, having heard the 3 lines from Lee Jin Wook for Ha Ji Won's name, its fluttering.  "A lady that I would like to love desirelessly.."  Heol...:wub: Mentioning Ha Ji Won (repeatedly) in front of her must take a lot of courage from a man to show her honest thoughts... He must have been starting to admire Mom here..:) And he is being honest, He doesn't dwell in the past...

Guest Yammylicious

@hajiwonina2015 Every relationship has a reason why it didn't work. All of us were hoping that their REALationship would end just like the vows they made in TTWWNIL, "even after death and being reborn again their solemn promise that they will only love each other till the end"... I love seeing them being in love... :wub:

Guest griz4567

Oh my @ferlycious Dad is so cute and charming! SWOOOOOOOOOOON!:wub: Even the cat and dog can't resist his charm LOL... I hope it would be subbed sooner I really wanna know what he is saying,,,, and I think his episode is very funny... naughty Jinuk strikes hehe:lol:

Jiwon loves animals too so another point for you Dad! Kudos! So adorkable these two! They are really match with each other! Love love love these cute couple! Loving all the throwback moments siblings... I never get tired of watching our couple... the more I watch their interactions the more clear and convinced I am that these 2 has really something special going on especially now that we have more clues and obvious hints on their status :wub:Sun and earth stronger than ever!:D  +waiting for elle korea+ 

Guest Yammylicious

Oh my @ferlycious for the nth time you're truly an angel, Thank you so much... heol, i wanna pinch dad on his face, so cuddly and adorable from different angle, no matter if the shot was taken on the side, at the back and much more in front, my man you already!!!!:) he looks so inspired and he really enjoy what he's doing,

I just remember a scene on TTWWNIL its when they will be trap in an island (a script done by Choi won) omooo Mom must be so lucky, she can live with him in a desert for he knows multi tasking job, she will never be starving to death, promise.:wub: Why not date on an island, right? Must be something so sweet doing simple things for awhile in exchange of luxurious life in the city;) 

Both of them looks so inspired and I'm with you there @griz4567 I for one, don't believe that there's nothing special between them, its all so obvious with the past evidences wow .... I don't know what kind of relationship do they really have but i know there really is;) Yes, both animal lover, how many more connections are in still in stored that we haven't notice yet? Pouring so hard nowadays...

I therefore analyze that I am convinced by the gestures and all the things that signifies these 2 as a basis, Trusted my intuition that its not just a coincidence but a strong evidence with the best of my knowledge and belief..:)

photo648726.jpg

Lee Jin-wook guest-starred in the October 30th show of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village'.

When he was being cast for the show, Lee Jin-wook was caught by a hidden camera. Without knowing he's being recorded, he casually said, "I'm not an interesting person. Also I'm not someone who steps in to initiate something. But I work well once I'm into it" and "I'm good at cooking" as well.

cr. Hancinema

In 1023 DAY FANMEETING ‘Our Wonderful Day’

Boss former ideal type is a lovely man, someone who is confident even if he only has 1,000 won ($1). But the ideal type has been changed, now that who can communicates through soul, even if doesn’t talk but look to eyes, know what each other’s wanted, also can cook, a husband can cook is the most important.

Trans to English and edited LadyKate1023

>>she longs for a good cook, and he's good in cooking!! :D 

LJW is really like Won at times, a man of your dreams... I fell in love with him in Three Meals a Day, he's funny and cute.

Archived