• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yammylicious

CSUvu5MVEAA2pXt.jpg

11224481_616980928444479_343579806258442

CSUvtbAUkAA6UX6.jpg

12063784_616980931777812_867057765765721

Today attended the Gwanghwamun in Seoul held the 10th 'W Korea' increase breast cancer awareness charity activities.

You are so dazzling debonair!!:w00t:

ctto: the owner

Guest miss_Addm

HEOOOOOOOOOL!!! :w00t: :w00t::w00t: 

Very attractive Jin wook ssi! Drop dead handsome! My eyes could not stop staring his pretty face! You won't be called Tom Cruise of korea for nothing!!! I am just so proud of him! How i wish you were with Jiwon cos you both will be everybody's attention! :wub:

Ehem @WeloveH, @Yammylicious, @griz4567.. They both have similar taste in color!ahahahaha Another thing in common!:P:D

CTO:euuuun_j(video)

Guest Yammylicious

S8Eiasi.jpg   3MCAp9V.jpg                                   

Lee Jin Uk      "MY ONE"        Ha Ji Won

1    0    2    3

Guest Yammylicious

tw7l0aB.jpg E36WfY4.jpg

PERFECT MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN

Forgive me for my being delusional, i hope its for tonight only LOL!:)

If only HJW was also invited to that event, wow daebak !!! :wub: The event was about breast cancer, but I am wondering why they invited actor like LJW, but not HJW as well ? :huh:

Their favourite colours, tastes, hobbies, and styles nowdays are very similar. LJW has started to also actively participate in the charity events like HJW ?

@yammylicious thats a hot sexy couple right there aaaaaaaaaah yeol......ottoke, what to say just their picture next to each other is making me deluluing about their love... ooooooh 1023 how i love you, you hot sexy couple you! they need to go to some awards together to show the world how dazzling they look together...

Maybe we can see them together at the end of this year for the SBS award event ? Hopefully they can get the best/the most popular/the most romantic couple award. :wub:

What I sincerely hope it's not only a dating relationship for a short while like other Korean celebrities (for examples: Lee Seung Gi & Yoona, or LJW & GHJ, etc), but I hope their relationship will be forever like their wedding oaths in the drama TTWWNIL :wub:

Guest Yammylicious

If only HJW was also invited to that event, wow daebak !!! :wub: The event was about breast cancer, but I am wondering why they invited actor like LJW, but not HJW as well ? :huh:

Their favourite colours, tastes, hobbies, and styles nowdays are very similar. LJW has started to also actively participate in the charity events like HJW ?

Maybe HE is Mom's representative hehe:D There are also other actors that were there like Jo Jin Suk, Ji Chang Wook, Oh Ji Ho (most of Mom's ML and co star) Mom is so active in her charity works.. that's one thing that I admired from her, so busy with her career and yet she finds time to help the needy one. Hats off.:) She is Miss Congeniality. Sooner or later as a couple, they will be doing the same things together.:w00t: 1023.

Guest Yammylicious

Maybe we can see them together at the end of this year for the SBS award event ? Hopefully they can get the best/the most popular/the most romantic couple award. :wub:

What I sincerely hope it's not only a dating relationship for a short while like other Korean celebrities (for examples: Lee Seung Gi & Yoona, or LJW & GHJ, etc), but I hope their relationship will be forever like their wedding oaths in the drama TTWWNIL :wub:

Yes @hajiwonina2015 All of us shippers would dream that they really end up together, seriously that would lead to wedding bells and of course a family of their own. I'm so excited to see the future lil HJW and lil LJW,:wub: Oh how i'd love to see that... wink wink. At their age now, its about settling down already, no short romance. Both are at the right age and i believe they are both matured already when it comes to serious relationship. They are fated to love, right?:)

@yammylicious thats a hot sexy couple right there aaaaaaaaaah yeol......ottoke, what to say just their picture next to each other is making me deluluing about their love... ooooooh 1023 how i love you, you hot sexy couple you! they need to go to some awards together to show the world how dazzling they look together...

They are really a couple for all seasons..:)

Guest Yammylicious

@griz4567 <<<<< She's really the best, she gather all this information for all of us.. All credits for her, clap, clap clap!!!:w00t:

905907_10153746517810850_871263681504735

The actual rate doesn't show but TTWWNIL is on the 4rth ranking...... Daebak, not bad:w00t:.... I think this was updated since Tues and wed of this week.

---------------------------

REGARDING  JAPAN MAG:

Hello everyone. 
Always warm your support, thank you. We will inform you Ji Won's interview published information. Interview article of "time was love you ~ I and his love White Paper" has been published. By all means, please check it out! ◆ Korean whirlwind October 5 released Korean TV Drama Guide October 22 releaseddefinitive edition! Korean pure love TV drama guide October 26 releasedKorean Pia 2015 10/31 No. 9/19 Release 

Heol, they have lots of Jap mag that we don't even have an idea at all.. Whoever has a copy and translations of it please share in our thread. Thanks in advance.:)

----------------------------

JAPAN MV:

Guest miss_Addm

CTO: (video)

Whoa! @Yammylicious Great effort! Look how good they are together.. I want those images to be real! They are a stand out! How we all wish to see them both on the same event.. Crossing fingers that they will hopefully be invited at the SBS event and grab the couple award!!! Jin wook ssi is in the HOT seat! He might've had problems with the drama GMB, but look what he got instead great oppurtunities in modelling, photo shoots, endorsements & invitations to important events! This is his breakthrough! :D

Deabak! yehey! Another great news! Good ratings for TTWWNIL in japan!!! Well received and loved by them! So good to hear this. Domo Arigato!hehehe  Now i'm expecting for a personal invitation of the two to promote more of the drama! PLs pls pls! Thank you sibling @griz4567 for sharing! As always you are an angel!

@hajiwonina2015 Jiwon had an important engagement to attend to (charity affair operation Smile)that her skeds at the moment are just too hectic plus her filming of RLFL.. I like the idea of guesting in We got married @WeloveH both are single and are a perfect match! How can this be possible? Surely the ratings will cause riot and commotion in korea!hahaha.. Look how well matched they are! Endless similarities! The stakes are higher for these two to be ONE in the end! Stay positive @sagittarius1266! Brace yourself!!!

Oh October!!! So kind and sweet! We were fed with so much great infos! There's still 2 months left before the year ends, hoping to hear more surprises that I couldn't just care less whether i'm going to have another heart attack cos i'm totally unwell now!(Meds meds meds where r u?):crazy:  Oh wait! there are few more days 'til the month ends! A possible Atomic bomb to be released perhaps?! Waiting...

I am happy that LJW could attend such an event last night. It's about breast cancer, right ? I think not all men having such attention or awareness about the disease. Maybe he was indeed attending the event to represent HJW who still has another charity work outside SK, so that he can share the information about breast cancer to Mom as well. He is really such an attentive man for his woman :wub:

Guest Yammylicious

Can you see that his tie is a little bit asymetrical ? maybe because Mom is in Vietnam so there is nobody fix it for Dad ? :D

He looks very happy and contented. Everybody is looking at him, gigling, and gossiping about him and Jiwonni like us ? :D

Oh nice info, what is her purpose of going to Vietnam btw?:) Yes, you also have an eagle eye, sibling's common denominator hehe yes, its a little bit slant..but he's still a debonair so he still stands out;) You bet my dear, your guess is as good as mine..:wub:

Guest Yammylicious

I am happy that LJW could attend such an event last night. It's about breast cancer, right ? I think not all men having such attention or awareness about the disease. Maybe he was indeed attending the event to represent HJW who still has another charity work outside SK, so that he can share the information about breast cancer to Mom as well. He is really such an attentive man for his woman :wub:

The reason why Mom is not there because she's now in Vietnam? ohhh.. another charity work.. The smile operation right? Wow Mom was so tired this month, left and right commitments plus a successful career and plus "MY ONE" .. Dad, you're so lovable, so patient with Mom's attention..:) She's now outside SK and you're there.. Did you miss her?:) They are so blessed with each other... really...:wub:

Maybe they can ask Jun Matsumoto and Mao Inoue (2 very famous Japanese celebrities) about how they can have a romantic relationship for a long time (about 10 years) after doing a drama titled Hana Yori Dango. They are a very hot couple now in Japan and it's rumored that they will be married in January 2016 (Mao's birthday). They can successfully maintain their relationship in private, manage their busy schedules to meet in secret (free from papparazzi), handle any dirty and false rumours, etc and they can reach the peak of success together. Jun is a member of Arashi which is No. 1 group in Japan, while Mao is one of the best actresses in Japan who is also the youngest actress receiving the Japanese Movie Award for the Best Actress several years ago.

I hope HJW and LJW can also manage their very busy schedules to meet (to date), eventhough via Skype or selfies if necessary. If they are really soulmates, the distance should not prevent them to communicate and to maintain their romantic love forever :wub:

Archived