• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anybody has updates on moms fanmeeting... aja aja she is always a happy girl but but did someone do ninja moves in between to make her extra happy aaaaaaaaaay me want to see mom glowing she is kinda hard to read she doesnt give anything away...

oh well just to see her ig is a sunshine to me

Hi, I am a new sibling in this group, but I have been a fan of Ha Ji Won for years. I have watched her dramas and movies, especially with action skill of her. It's very amazing and I have been proud of her. I am wondering, is there any English translation for the video of Cultwoo radio interview after the conference of the drama TTWWNIL ? I am very curious what they were saying that Jiwonnie couldn't stop laughing when LJW was talking, I think it's about the ideal criteria of a girl he wants to date ? Please enlighten me, thank you before.:)

Guest miss_Addm

:) Yey!  Good to know that their agencies are just near! Maybe they could drop by and visit each other! Who knows maybe they are doing it aready. The possibilities are endless! Thank you siblings @Yammylicious and @griz4567 for the effort cos we all want to see how closer they'd get! 

Hi @hajiwonina2015 if you'd read the thread backwards may be you'd get info's about the event. There are partial translations i guess of that interview.. Goodluck and have patience.hehe 

Could someone be so kind & sweet in bringing some news about jiwon's fan meeting yesterday? Care to share @Yammylicious?! There might be a secret bomb?! Thank you!!!

welcome@hajiwonina2015 glad you found your way here and join our happy family... just give yourself time and patience to read from first page in weeks youll catch up heheh... all of their interview is not even 50 percent sub. i still want know what dad said to mom in ttwwnil conference when she hit him ever so cutely and also when he elbow her and she elbowed him back aaaaaah wanna know all the juicy details... 

Guest Yammylicious

@hajiwonina2015 Yes welcome welcome welcome to the thread sibling! Same here, I'm also her avid fan for years:) Yes true @sagittarius1266 and @miss_Addm you just have to be patient enough to view all the post if you have time. There were parts on that Cultwo show that was subbed but i think not the whole interview, we are still hoping for an angel to rescue us so that we could understand the whole interview more. Someone please?;) You can read some of the tidbits about the criteria thing because i think someone posted the translation of that, i just dunno the exact page of it. Enjoy and happy reading!:wub:

secret bombs hehe miss_Addm i like that fingers cross aja aja that gives me delusional thoughts haha... dad where are you really huh? my heart went dugeun dugeun with that secret bomb we know you always surprise us with your sweet adoration for mom im waiting again for another explosion  ok dont hold back now  we know how much you adored mom but now she is not only wants to be your sun but deep into the outer space she wants to be your universe now can you handle the heat and the deepest of the depths hehehe fighting for 1023:wub:

Guest Yammylicious

Do u guys know if you their interview is coming out tommorow?

Hi,  What interview? Is it the Japan magazine are you saying?

Guest griz4567

Wow another sibling again! Welcome @hajiwonina2015 here in our couple's sweet home!:D regarding that culttwo interview, we're on the same page. I have also been waiting patiently for someone to sub the whole thing :( ..but for now we'll just watch it with giddiness  even without subs.. for their actions speaks louder than their words... like connecting the 1023 day...we know Mom and Dad... we feel it :wub:

And yes @Yammylicious and @miss_Addm that map shows how easily they can meet each other LOL ...they can even walk secretly to their respective agencies very late at night so the paparazzis won't disturb them hehehe:P... anxiously waiting for the happenings yesterday at the fan meeting.... could we get clues or hints again for our couples status? And yes the jap mag that's coming out.. I thought it's today?

@sagittarius1266 their message  during 1023 with the same "I-just-woke-up" vibe says a lot... even their pillows are the same LOL:phew: ..it's like they planned everything.. trying to connect each other cos their soul is one... earth is from the sun, alpha to omega, won is to hana and etc etc... too much coincidence is not coincidence anymore..... Let's toast siblings for a happy ending! :lol:I hope our ninja couple's love is everlasting and eternal! Jeongmal they're now each other's "MY ONE" :wub:

Guest Yammylicious

@griz4567 clap clap clap! I so love every words uttered, encouraging and it comes from the heart;) "too much coincidence is not coincidence anymore", precisely... once is enough right, two is too much LOL!:) Yes, The Jap magazine will release on this day, just have to patiently wait esp that the subbing for the interviews will take time to translate (who will translate anyway:P?)

Hope someone would post it on our thread, thanks in advance..:wub:

love that i just woke up ig i mean who takes selfies  when you just woke up hmmm maybe somebody else took that selfie heheh just cannot help himself cause she is just ever more so beautiful in that moment right... delulu overload hehe everybody saw that in fam outing and go go with unnie that mom is even more beautiful when she just woke up with funky hair and without make up love it

I hope our siblings from South Korea will be soon helping us in translating the Cultwoo interview. I am very sure there were many fishy and dugeon dugeon things being talked, from the beginning until the end. I have watched it several times and I still feel dugeon dugeon and gigling all the time, especially when I look at LJW reaction and very intensive stare to our Jiwonnie. It's very full of admiration, adoration, and full of love :wub:

I have followed the ship of HJW with HB all these years, even until now. But I can't see any prospective progress with their relationship. Even HJW stare to HB was not as full of love as her stare to LJW (in my opinion :) ). I sincerely hope HJW will find her true soulmate as soon as possible, so they can form a family full of lovely children together who will spread their love to the universe.

Does anybody know what happened with HJW's first love ? Or why does she prefer friendship with men than being lovers ? Was there any specific reason like what happened in the drama TTWWWNIL ? I am very curious about that, and I have been searching any information about that, but still no luck :( Thank you

Does anybody know what happened with HJW's first love ? Or why does she prefer friendship with men than being lovers ? Was there any specific reason like what happened in the drama TTWWWNIL ? I am very curious about that, and I have been searching any information about that, but still no luck :( Thank you

About HJW's First Love story. I just read it translated by a fan taken from her "At This Moment" book. It makes me remember the scene in TTWWNIL wherein Hana showered a colorful lights unto Won's room to make Won lift up his spirit. :) 

This translations of At This Moment Book is specially dedicated and translated just for one and only Ha Ji-won. Enjoy reading,Thanks, 은희Eunhee1023

# First Love ( 첫사랑) - Page 17th

Today’s my (Jeon Hae-rim)’s 18th birthday. This birthday is little special. Because this is the day I ask boyfriend to visit my house for the first time. I didn’t pretend, in my heart I was so curious about the present my boyfriend prepared.

Last night I slept fitfully with a thought, ‘Because it really touched me, what if I cried?’ Whether he noticed my mind or not, boyfriend ‘was in the living room for a while’. He entered my room and locked the door. The unexpected condition, suprised me and I couldn't say anything. While chatting with other friends in the living room, I can’t help it but keep turning face to the room.

“ The room is pretty. Does in woman room naturally have good smell like that?” while smiling graciously.

“ What did you do in the room?”“ Just looked around the room..”“ Here…”

The timid me, there isn’t birthday present and I can’t question about it. Though I asked boyfriend that way, without one special day the birthday partyended and all friends returned home.

I’m agonizing over whether I have to angry or fall for it or pass throughit while laid down on my bed and switched off the light.

“ Oh? Kya~ah..!           “ What’s going on, Hae-Rim?What happened?”

Startled with my voice like a scream, all family descended on my room.

“ In my room…. The star…”

11162515_437927586367996_218862306756801

Beside the bed and ceiling were entirely surrounded by star. At a place where eyes opened, the star softly shone. Till now which is seen even more than a night sky.

There was pretty night entered to my room. Is there something can explainat that time’s feeling?

The luminous star sticker really seemed that moment. Boyfriend did it later. 

11128818_437931523034269_241223357589574

He wanted to give me a present, because my eyes looked like a star. He attached it himself every time in my room. Since that day, with the shinning star, I felt asleep.

What I want to do, I couldn’t say it properly. Only kept in my heart, with plenty shyness of a girl, I made a wish every night in front of shinning stars.

The person who gave closer star, which I can keep,

That person exactly is my first love. I don’t know what feeling it is, I’m fluttering and missing him.

I’m happy that he was the same oppa. 

After time passed by so far, I realized he was my first love.

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/notes/ji-won-lovers-지원러버스-international-fanpage/at-this-moment-book-지금이순간-하지원-new-updated-until-page-40th/437901586370596

Ha Ji Won: “My first love gave me good memories”

Actress Ha Ji Won recently talked about her first love.

On October 6, Ha attended a press conference for her essay At This Moment and said, “I’m not in touch with my first love but I still have the same feelings that I had at the moment.”

When the reporters asked her about first love, she replied, “I think I didn’t know much about love at the time. I have loved stars since my first love put them in my room. Thanks to him, I went through a beautiful puberty with his love. I appreciate him for that.”

She added, “He was good at writing and was very artistic. He gave me a lot of good memories.”

source: TV Report 11/06/2012

Archived