Guest Yammylicious

10401335_904527092895498_371704368241046

Sharing this positive quote and I want to dedicate this to Mom and Dad!:wub: Definitely, "He finally found someone...."

Its fated, Its meant and its destined to happen... right, @miss_addm;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest griz4567

LOL @sagittarius1266 jiwon is wearing black again in her ig post..hmmmm.... Mom is so beautiful without make up and all! This is your day jiwon shi and also Jinuk too!:lol: starting this moment every year they will now celebrate this day together with their fans! Hoooooo ninja couple never disappoint! The things they love the same is getting many.... the phrase in this moment, living in Paris, and now the 1023 day etc. Etc. Mom and Dad we support you till the end!:wub:

Guest miss_Addm

Oh I so feel you there @sagittarius1266 really!!!hahaha..The unexplainable feeling when we get to hear something amazing on our 1+1couple!!! So many reasons to be joyful about for all the things that are happening are so much exciting!

Are you celebrating already?! Let's meet at the rooftop!hahaha..

Coincidence? Haha I doubt so , indirectly giving the hint right ...why 10/23rd of all the days n mths in a yr cos it means LOVE!!!they are showing their love in numbers, so so sweet this couple!i think we are not the one being suspicious sooner or later the media will be asking a lot of questions, be prepare dear ljw.Im very confident HJW has found the one!

Guest Yammylicious

@coppersun Indeed;). That's what we also believe. The lookouts are now scattered anywhere till they caught this 2. True to that, He finally found someone.:P And you were caught here Dad. Be waiting for your revelation both, I think there's gonna be a couple bomb that will strike tonight.. i just had the feeling..:blink: Spread the love!!!

Guest Yammylicious

陣郁的官方網站已經開始運作了! 耶乎!

Official Site: leejinuk.com

WELCOME MESSAGE from JU ()...

See More

The official move 陣 網 station 經開 運 beginning has been made! Yeah cares!

Official Site: leejinuk.com

WELCOME MESSAGE from JU 
http://leejinuk.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=notice&wr_id=7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjs7Pg00frQ

There is a chinese 還 說 Ming! That's great!

Hello, this is will entertainment.
Actor Lee array of official fan website (http://leejinuk.com) officially opened a.

This is not limited to a korean national, but rather the world belongs to all love lee showers of fans of common space.
Not only here on li showers the fastest in the corner of the latest news, also special in this separate open great diversity of photos and videos.
In order to allow fans to closer to showers with Li-Wook communication efforts, we will be here to construct a warm safe havens.

In addition, in order to facilitate everyone use, we optimized produced in pc, Smartphone (Android and Iphone),
Tablet various species of smart web portal for everyone anytime view Lee array of news.

Future also please everyone continue to toto tunza actor lee patches of abundance. 

Thank you.

Thanks for this..:)

ctto: the rightful owner 

Guest griz4567

Omo @sagittarius1266 I think we know now who is Mom hiding in her bed! Look jinuk just got out of bed also giving message just like mom LOL! Waaaaaaaaah!:wub:

@Yammylicious thanks for bringing it here! Jinuk looks happy! And why does he still look like choi won? I almost thought won-na is the one giving message hahahaha:Dcan't get over your role as hana's hubby jinuk shi?! :phew:Mom and Dad look amazing early in the morning! Waking up with each other now huh? Eeeeeeeeh :vicx::lol:

Hope you like this song. A song to be remembered today 1023... Fighting!

ctto: @griz4567 as she choses this love song that fits to Mom and Dad!

"Way Back Into Love"
(feat. Drew Barrymore)

[Verse 1]
[Drew Barrymore:]
I've been living with a shadow overhead,
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed,
I've been lonely for so long,
Trapped in the past,
I just can't seem to move on!

[Hugh Grant:]
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away,
Just in case I ever need 'em again someday,
I've been setting aside time,
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind!

[Chorus]
[Both:]
All I wanna do is find a way back into love.
I can't make it through without a way back into love.
Ooo hooow

[Verse 2]
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine,
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs,
I know that it's out there,
There's gotta be something for my soul somewhere!

[Hugh Grant:]
I've been looking for someone to shed some light,
Not somebody just to get me through the night,
I could use some direction,
And I'm open to your suggestions.

[Chorus]
All I wanna do is find a way back into love.
I can't make it through without a way back into love.
And if I open my heart again,
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end!

[Middle-eight]
There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation

[Chorus]
All I wanna do is find a way back into love,
I can't make it through without a way back into love,
And if I open my heart to you,
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do,
And if you help me to start again,
You know that I'll be there for you in the end!

Guest griz4567

Wow @moniquexx_stv I super loooooove it! Thank u thank u very much! The song really suits Jiwon and Jinuk's journey finding one another!:wub: My heart is doing "dugeun dugeun" watching the vid!  Feeling giddy and feeling goosebumps all over! Gaaaaaaah 1+1 couple forever!:w00t:

Guest miss_Addm

Looks like they spent the night together?! awooooo..hehe that is so given!:P

Too much coincidence?!

Still doubting?! 

Naaaah!!

*Read between the lines*

:wub::wub::wub:

Guest Yammylicious

@miss_Addm are you asking me sibling? Of course not;). we're just confident seeing by our own bold eyes:blink:, we witnessed their love from the start and i never doubt that!! Paris, 1023, morning and welcome message, revelation is evidently keep coming out. Those were the proofs that we keep on believing why this 2 is worth shipping for. Party party!!!!:wub:

Archived