Guest miss_Addm

These two are playing guessing games with their fans.. But to those who can't see and can't read between the lines, you are missing something big! Jiwon is describing Jinwook as his ideal man.. Mom changing her ideal type, her descriptions pointing to Dad's traits and features: One who could communicate through soul(jiwon you said LJW is your soulmate), a good cook(he is showing you and telling everyone in tv that he can & is a good at it), those eyes that could speak(even labelled it as Honey eyes)just one look would say everything.. We're not foolish enough not to see & feel what is being implied! Jeabal mom and dad you are driving us nuts! How long will these two keep what's inside of them.. I remember this song being played once in ep 1 of TTWWNIL during the first few minutes of it.. I just felt that it coincides with their situation.. Every song played in the drama connects to them and are so in synced with their situation.. See it is very surreal! Won/jinuk, Hana/jiwon are fated characters, fated lovers..:wub::wub::wub: Love is a magical thing! Enjoy and be mesmerized by it.. Life is short be inlove & stay in love!!!!

Enjoy the song..

-How long will i love you? As long as the stars are above you!-

CTO

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha Ji Won believes in love at first sight, but since she’s shy, even when meeting a man she admires, she doesn’t take the initiative.
She also revealed that her friends often joke that she “cannot receive the signal of love”

They (my friends) will always say, ‘We can see that that man likes you’, but I just don’t feel it. I think I need some more experience in this area and begin to understand receiving that ‘signal’. #SGFanmeeting

Ha Ji Won: "My dad is also a very good cook. Later I'll try to meet a boyfriend who's also good at cooking." #GoGowithUnni

>>come on Jiwonnie go find him and grab him LoL :P

Guest Yammylicious

I'm with you on that @ferlycious your every post is a life of this 2.. Kamsahamnida! He can't leave the Won-a character at times:) 

LJW: "Also I'm not someone who steps in to initiate something. But I work well once I'm into it" and "I'm good at cooking" ~ very well said Dad.:)

So he did initiate i believe because their team work as "secret lovers" are really on the ground. It's as high as the stars...:P

@miss_Addm I'm always with your thoughts sibling, we always have one heart and one mind about Mom and Dad, Everything you said was all true and we have witness that:) I won't add up anymore ... Bravo to your statement sissy.. Very well said....

P.S. I love that song...:wub: thanks for posting...

@miss addm - you are so funny describing LJW - creamylicious porcelin face! Hahaha. Yes i wonder the same too, What would HJW been thinking whilst looking at him the morning after. I think her heart was racing so fast the night before ,during he room kissing scene, that she didn't even remember she needed to kiss him for the drama, hence the iron wall kiss.  She was so frozen and taken aback by how she actually felt as HJW and not as hana. The poor girl must have been so smittened by his up close handsomeness.

Have you all watched Family Outing No. 11 n 12 with LJW as the special guest ? He didn't talk much, but he was funny, well spoken with his soft voice, talented in poetry n doing imitations of others'speeches, very good in doing the housework including cooking, washing kitchen tools, preparing the plates n rice on tables etc. His manner was prince's like, caring n attentive, but he was quite serious at that time, different from when he was doing the interview with HJW, he was talkative n very active in giving funny remarks n praising HJW a lot. Like what he said that he was reborn after doing the TTWWNIL drama with HJW :wub:

Embedded image permalink

cto

LJW-shi are you selecting a curtain? :D 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

cto

Looking forward for this one... so this is the real ship LJW and Sanche!!! HAHAHAHA 

I've watched him in Beauty Inside and Target movies, he's totally sweet and hot in there :D 

Lee Jin Wook’s mother’s advice about life: “You do not live life as if it’s nothing. Live every moment happily.” :)http://yurajun.tistory.com/2472 

Guest Yammylicious

Hi siblings, just pass by at page 1 of this thread just notice the strong statement of HJW to LJW..

ctto: @ferlycious

G2QefpU.jpg

The question is about "Who is the most appealing actor (at that time) for her?"

and that was her answer... since "At this moment" was her caption on her IG..

Probably that strong statement of Mom has justified already thru Dad..

Till he won't change his most appealing later on, then Dad won her heart, truthfully.

Strange but its not being delusional now.:) I stand for what i believe in..

and I started to ship them thru this interview...

Still love them .. then ... and now....

MC71BCI.jpg

On a side note: Ha Ji Won will be in HIGH CUT Magazine to be released on November 5... :w00t:

ctto: cheshirecat via twitter

It's a very quiet weekend. I hope our jiwonnie n jinuk are enjoying their holiday together even though only through texting or calling. I tthink they have practiced that while doing the drama as Won n Ha Na, so I hope their real loving relationship will not have a problem with their busy schedules, like Won said that they will always be together when they are far or close 

What I like about LJW is that He doesn't smoke, doesn't drink (alcoholic), straightforward (honest person), follow the rules n likes reminding others to follow the rules as well, serious but funny, thoughtful, romantic, poetic, attentive, caring, love children n animals, good in cooking n house works, soft n well spoken like prince charming, etc...I know about his good traits from the shows Strong Heart No. 125 n 126, also Family Outing No. 11 n 12. You should watch them.

How about you ? What do you like about LJW?

Guest miss_Addm

What I like about LJW is that He doesn't smoke, doesn't drink (alcoholic), straightforward (honest person), follow the rules n likes reminding others to follow the rules as well, serious but funny, thoughtful, romantic, poetic, attentive, caring, love children n animals, good in cooking n house works, soft n well spoken like prince charming, etc...I know about his good traits from the shows Strong Heart No. 125 n 126, also Family Outing No. 11 n 12. You should watch them.

How about you ? What do you like about LJW?

@hajiwonina2015  i like him for being so natural, free spirited guy! He is decent, cool and is not arrogant! I like that he is genuine.. I have watched his family outing guesting and it was really hilarious!! Was totally laughing the whole time.. He is so funny acting innocent yet being slightly naughty teasing jaesuk.. I got to see how smart he is when they were asked impromptly to write a poem, His was very sensible.. A plus point for him.. He has humor too! :wub:  Jiwon mentioned that girls will be swooned by him.. ANd she was right! He has this charismatic appeal that makes our hearts go lunatic over him.. heh. :crazy: (take note: giving us a hint that she got swooned first already!hahaha)

[ENG] Lee Jin Wook’s Household and Mother Story – Blog Post

English translation: cheshirecat1023 

Actor Lee Jin Wook’s household/family story is interesting.

Lee Jin Wook“I’m a descendant of King Sejong the Great, from the Jeonju Yi (Lee) clan.(TN: He’s a great-great-great-great grandson of King Sejong.) Somewhere within my genes, the blood of royalty/king is flowing. (drama The Three MusketeersIt’s an honor to [share] this household story while acting.”

Lee Jin Wook“I think being a royalty comes out naturally as grace/elegance. And when [you’re]immersed in acting, it’ll be natural [for you] to protect the people, [you’ll] likely be concerned. (TN: He’s talking about the similarity of being a royalty in real life and acting as a royalty in a sageuk.)

[It may look like] Lee Jin Wook is boasting that he’s a part of the household (the Jeonju Yi clan), but in fact, he isn’t. There are many members of the Jeonju Yi clan here in Korea, and back in the days of Lee Jin Wook’s childhood, their household wasn’t really spacious/abundant (TN: It means he didn’t come from a wealthy family.)

Read the full article here: http://cheshirecat1023.tumblr.com/post/132333813861/eng-lee-jin-wooks-household-and-mother-story

>>Some info to our namja here chingus!!! thanks to @cheshirecat1023 for the great effort of translating it :D 

LJW might be a royal blood if he's not really joking bout it!! whoaah!! :D 

Lee Jin Wook(at the time of filming the drama NineIf I get a fragrance of mystery like inNine, I’d like to go [back] to the scene of my first love. It was in kindergarten, I’d marry my girlfriend, and I’d get a scolding from my mother. So if I get a fragrance [of mystery], I want to go back to that time. With that said, I don’t want to change anything/something, I don’t even want to take a look at the current appearance of that friend [his first love]. But (at that time), it was a pleasure, and I wanted to look [at her].”

>>and from that line it makes me remember HJW's first love...waahh these two were too loyal to their first loves :) they're like an old soul... 

Guest miss_Addm

Lee Jin Wook“I’m a descendant of King Sejong the Great, from the Jeonju Yi (Lee) clan.(TN: He’s a great-great-great-great grandson of King Sejong.) Somewhere within my genes, the blood of royalty/king is flowing. (drama The Three MusketeersIt’s an honor to [share] this household story while acting.”

Lee Jin Wook“I think being a royalty comes out naturally as grace/elegance. And when [you’re]immersed in acting, it’ll be natural [for you] to protect the people, [you’ll] likely be concerned. (TN: He’s talking about the similarity of being a royalty in real life and acting as a royalty in a sageuk.)

LJW might be a royal blood if he's not really joking bout it!! whoaah!! :D 

This is very interesting @ferlycious.. Would want to know more of his family background.. It's not often we hear/read articles involving topics related to his family.. I feel like he is being discreet about this. I've always been curious about his upbringing.. This is what i'm talking about @Yammylicious & @griz4567 last time..If that's really the case that he has some sort of a royal blood line that would be really awesome!!! Cool!

So basically their first love never died in their hearts! That's why the longingness of having a perfect partner and a perfect relationship are that deep & serious.. They are very sentimental about love.. Our hopelessly romantic 1+1 couple..:wub:

Guest Yammylicious

@hajiwonina2015 What I like about dad? I guess everything even his strong and weakest points too.:wub: I like him for being an honest person, this is the first thing i admired from him during the one night interview, He's very vocal and open about his admiration to Mom, the type of guy who speaks with sense, he's a kind of person that's so simple yet when he talk it has a deep meaning to it, he never fails to explain why he has that kind of answer. Aside from being handsome, cuddly, adorable, i like his sense of humor and most of all, a good cook in which Mom really looks for a guy:P i like his being a ninja at times too. He won my heart instantly and fabulously (how much more to Mom):wub: His smile and he himself makes my day... So gentleman and well mannered, what else can you ask for, Jiwonnie?

Guest Yammylicious

@ferlycious these 2 omooooo, as always thanks for sharing.. They have been longing for their first love, as they say it never dies.:wub: anyways as long as theirs NOW is a LAST LOVE to infinity and beyond;) Yes, true to that @miss_Addm we are curious about his family background, i want to know where did he get most of his GOODY feature too. He has 3 sisters and he is the youngest. Hope to catch some infos about them.:)

btw, looking forward to read all the Japan mags articles last October issue plus the Elle this November and High Cut mag this Nov. 5.. Hoping for an angel again this time

Thanks in advance.

Side note; i read the last stanza of his story, Thanks to cheshirecat for her translation:

Lee Jin Wook“Since childhood I’ve enjoyed time alone, and it’s never bored me. Since I was at a young age, I like reading books alone in solitude. I was the same as the child who knows what loneliness is.” 

~ Are you lonely dad whenever you read books? try to read Mom's "AT THIS MOMENT" where you can read also the story of her first love just like you have. Since you are her last love now, you'll gonna smile a lot!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

Guest Yammylicious

@hajiwonina2015 Yes, i have watched the Strong Heart with his best buddy, and I envy that kind of 10 long yrs of friendship, such a blessing when you have One, right?:)Dad is already funny back then but more vocal and very open now, he's beginning to open his doors and windows about his life now more than before, just like Mom who also comes out with her shell too;) These 2 surprise me why they are both so connected recently. It must be coincidence earlier but not later, there's just this thing that they were so magnetically attached somehow no matter how it was avoided, its the situation that makes them connected, aigoooo...:wub: Wae irroelka? surreal, hummmmm

Guest Yammylicious

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

and now shakes hand with The Prime Minister...

151102 Ha Ji Won attended a luncheon meeting with the participants of Youth Bicycle March

ctto: cheshirecat via twitter

Archived