Court Rules in Favor of JYJ Junsu in Jeju Hotel Legal Dispute

The verdict is in for the legal battle between JYJ member Kim Junsu and the construction companies that was in charge of building his hotel on Jeju Island. Previously, construction company A and B sued Kim Junsu for not paying them the 5 billion won that they have invested in building the hotel. However, the court […]

The post Court Rules in Favor of JYJ Junsu in Jeju Hotel Legal Dispute appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

The construction company is just too stupid with their lies. This is a lesson also for those junsu/jyj haters .And unbias reporting is one of the most important ethical basic requirement in journalism.

JYJ is too talented a group and there are many who are very envious of them. Trying to curb their every move.These ppl need to realise that they got to where they are because of these qualities and a very loyal fan base.It would only make them more relevant than before.

The construction company is just too stupid with their lies. This is a lesson also for those junsu/jyj haters .And unbias reporting is one of the most important ethical basic requirement in journalism.

JYJ is too talented a group and there are many who are very envious of them. Trying to curb their every move.These ppl need to realise that they got to where they are because of these qualities and a very loyal fan base.It would only make them more relevant than before.

Got to add there is not only lack of evidence but the court stated that no data was shown by the construction company. This equated to lying by CL, the construction company.

Now they will be sue for more than just libel and defamation by junsu's lawyers. It is scraping hard and right to the bottom by his lawyers.

Guest suncine445

We finally see this news on soompi. You are 1 day late with this news.

Junsu's tweet

Junsu's tweets today:

"If you ask me whether I've lived kindly, I may waver but.. I've at least lived up until now with dignity and without shame. Every time bad news is written about the hotel, there are Jeju newspapers that would spread things without even checking all the facts. How come these people are so quiet today''

''I'm not asking you to take my side. I just hope that our media channels report fairly and without bias. Is it because you are all Jeju citizens?. But before that, aren't we all citizens of Korea? I earnestly hope that I can be treated equally in the future"

note:reckon Junsu and JYJ are very relevant in Korea going forward .6 years and still going stronger as ever.They are just too popular to be hidden by the media and badmouth by these people.

Guest adri1801

Yes!! Finally!!! At least there's still some justice in this world for the hardworking people like Junsu!!!

At last Justice Prevail for Junsu. Go get them hard .They deserved for all the lies...

Here is this SBS Morning news report on the court ruling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9cGdWAkdVU

cr uploader

note: Junsu and JYJ haters, got to learn a lesson from this.

Guest ViktoriaNovakova

Why are the construction companies called A and B? If the other party can be called "Xia Junsu of JYJ", it would be but fair to say full names of the companies who lied.

Archived