Park Jin Young, Zion.T, and Yoon Sang to Join “Infinity Challenge” Music Festival

Singers Yoon Sang, Zion.T, and Park Jin Young will be joining the team of “Infinity Challenge” for their 2015 music festival. According to multiple broadcast insiders, the three singers are also part of this year’s music festival. They will be paired with an “Infinity Challenge” member to produce and perform a song together at the upcoming festival. Previously, it […]

The post Park Jin Young, Zion.T, and Yoon Sang to Join “Infinity Challenge” Music Festival appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest taetaelover_stv

I cant wait for this. They always make great music for the festival. Tae Yang is my bias so I really want Taeyang to work with Haha. I can just see them rocking the stage with their crazy energy and stage presence. Also would love to see JYP work with Yoo Jae Suk. I just think they would be great together.

Archived