Top 5 Places You Want to Go?

Guest severus

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am at the US and i've been to England, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Vanuatu, Maldives, Switzerland, Spain, Czech Republic, France, Russia, Netherlands, Greece, UAE, Germany, Italy, Iceland, Portugal, Belgium, Denmark, Lithuania, Austria, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Singapore, Hongkong and Macau, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Mongolia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, South Korea, Bhutan, Cambodia, Vietnam, Israel, Myanmar and India

I want to visit these places in no particular order:

Antartica

Egypt

Norway

Turkey

Croatia or Romania 

I hope to visit at least 2 before the year ends.

• 2 months later...

1. Japan (visited for a short time in high school and always wanted to go back).

2. South Korea (I studied abroad there and want to go back to see more of Seoul and the country). 

3. New Zealand (for the scenery)

4. Hawaii (always wanted to go)

5. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. South Korea (of course).

I've wanted to live in South Korea ever since I was about 14 years old. That hasn't changed. I love the culture.

2. Germany.

I have a love for Germany that can't really be explained. It came out of nowhere. It would be nice if I could visit for at least a couple months.

3. Belgium.

Again, I can't really explain it. I just...really want to go.

4. Thailand

Mm yes, this is definitely brought on my my recent fascination with Thai dramas and Thai pop. 

5. ??? every other country

I can't choose anymore lol.

Archived