Top 5 Places You Want to Go?

Guest severus

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to go to Thailand and Korea for the food, sightseeing and just the experience :)

Thai street food omgggggg. Chicken hearts on skewers. Beef tongue on skewers. Everything on skewers. Skewers <3

Guest choovely

I would love to go to Japan to see the Ghibli Museum and the Moomin Cafe

and then go to Prince Edward Island because of Anne of Green Gables

And finally go to Finland to see the real Moominhouse :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I already live in Korea, lived in the U.S. for a long time, went to Japan and China numerous times, and traveled across Europe. I've been to Australia and New Zealand when I was a kid. I love all these places, but I want to travel to the places that I haven't been to, such as Africa and South America.

It seems like a lot of people like traveling to Asia and Europe here, I don't disagree. But here's my list, kind of different from others:

1. Disneyland/Disneyworld - I'm obsessed with this place. The rides, the fancy themed stores, everything, I want to live there!

2. Japan - Is there anything about Japan that people don't like? I love this place to the T!

3. The American West - Something about the peace and quiet, and the endless long range of dryed out nature gets to me lol

4. Europe? I've been to 7 countries there when I was 8 and don't remember everything. There is a lot of architecture though, pretty neat place. I'd love to go there again.

5. Hong Kong - My aunt used to buy these magazines from NY called "Ming Pao Weekly"(?) I think, and it would feature the lifestyles of people living in Hong Kong. Of course, they only showed the good stuff. This made me obsessed with HK ever since because all the amazing food dishes, restaurants and stores looked soo good I've always wanted to travel there. I'll see about that if I ever earn the income though lol

Guest severus

^ Are you from the States? Disneyland shouldn't be too difficult nowadays. Even from Canada I've been seeing $400 flight+hotel deals for Disneyland. Check it out!

4 hours ago, severus said:

^ Are you from the States? Disneyland shouldn't be too difficult nowadays. Even from Canada I've been seeing $400 flight+hotel deals for Disneyland. Check it out!

Yes I am! I'm from the east coast and just came back from Disneyland but spent $600 for 6 people, and we were only there for like... 4 hours. It was not an enjoyable experience because my grandma kept nagging us to leave and we were pretty much there JUST to buy a toy for some girl my parents were hooking my brother up with. Like WTH was the point of even going? I wish I could go again because I wanted to try out all the rides but I have no one to go with. fml I need friends lol

This might actually be a good time to travel to Paris. Look how cheap the tickets to Paris are! Because of the terrorist attacks, there are very few tourists over there. I heard that it's less crowded at the museums. I don't think another terrorist attack will happen there again so soon while the security level is high.

• 2 weeks later...

Ooohh I need to think this through properly... Here goes:

1) Korea. Since obsessing over K-Drama and K-Pop is not nearly enough to satisfy my needs, I surely want to go there and see for myself. Now only if I could get my wife to come too...

2) New Zealand. Been there before in 2004, I've got family there and I'd love to go back and explore some more. Just driving around for a month and see all the awesome places and grandest nature stuffs...

3) America. Too much to see and do there but I'd guess I'd go for east coast first. Florida sounds nice just about any time of the year :)

4) Dominican Republic. I've been to Jamaica this year and I really was amazed by the country and the people. DR is close to it and it seemed just as nice.

5) Japan. I would love to see the fusion between the old and the new, the high tech and the tradition. I think Japan has a lot to offer and I'd love to check it out for myself :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived