Ha Jung Woo Jokes About Loving Jun Ji Hyun During Filming of “Assassination”

On June 27′s episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” the stars of “Assassination” sit down to talk about their new film. When asked what order they were all cast in, Ha Jung Woo says, “I was third. They told me that Lee Jung Jae and Jun Ji Hyun had already been confirmed.” The reporter then says that […]

The post Ha Jung Woo Jokes About Loving Jun Ji Hyun During Filming of “Assassination” appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest MarceE

Hahahah Ship sails, although hjw maybe is half joking i knew there is something with the way he looks at unni in that first aid scene in berlin file, that scene was my favorite. Its simple but u can feel their emotion, steamy.

I love ha jung woo and jun ji hyun. <3 cant wait to watch assasination :)

• 3 months later...

Hahahah Ship sails, although hjw maybe is half joking i knew there is something with the way he looks at unni in that first aid scene in berlin file, that scene was my favorite. Its simple but u can feel their emotion, steamy.

I love ha jung woo and jun ji hyun. <3 cant wait to watch assasination :)

LOL... i would for sure thought that they are Best Friends...LOL
I agree that they have great chemistry together...

Archived