Kevin Cheng admits he and Grace Chan are currently dating

sugarplum892

Source: Apple Daily
Photos: on.cc
Translated by: Chloe.C

Kevin Cheng admits he and Grace Chan are currently dating

To protect their images, artistes usually keep their relationships at low-profile. Kevin Cheng, who has been in the industry for 22 years, has always done the same. From his debut till now, there have been many girls surrounding him. Although he has dated Linda Wong, Niki Chow and Charmaine Sheh in the past, he had always been very low-profile about the relationships in front of the media. However, who knew that this time, having only dated Grace Chan for 4 months, he has changed his ways.

Kevin Cheng and 2013 Miss Hong Kong Champion, Grace Chan, were exposed to have sparked a relationship for 2 months because of TVB drama "Blue Veins", back in April. Although the two were photographed together several times, they had always denied this 21 year gap "father-daughter" relationship. The day before, Kevin attended the blessing ceremony for new Mainland drama "Tai Chi Master: The Door of Tai Chi" in Hengdian. Many reporters asked about his relationship with Grace Chan. He was all smiles, and finally admitted the two are dating: "Recently, the phrase I've been saying the most is "Hope you give us some space." I think it's a very normal thing (dating), and, we are indeed dating, thank you for everyone's concern. I've said it many times, I'm not a reality show, nor is there some kind of development, but everytime, it seems like I have to announce and report to everyone. So, please just give us some more space, thank you everyone."

As Kevin unprecedentedly announced their relationship, a reporter asked whether "good news" (marriage) is near? Kevin replied: "Let's talk about this topic later. This thing, you can't rush it. That's not something that's going to happen just because I say it, it's mutual. Not something that you just say and it will happen." Another reporter asked: "Do you mean now that you guys are together, she has more control?" Kevin quickly denied: "Don't be like that, I didn't say that. I'm just saying that some thing, there needs to be respect for each other. We need to see whether we are suitable, then we'll talk about it."

Grace Chan: "Our minds are in sync"

Regarding Kevin Cheng admitting the two are dating, Grace Chan was asked about this when she attended a function in Tseung Kwan O last night. In the beginning, she said: "I don't know how to answer. We have been interacting and going on dates." She thought for a bit, and said: "Yes, after going on dates, we understood each other a lot more, and I understand what kind of person he is. But this is still a private matter, hope everyone can give us some space." She also denied her father got angry about the news of her spending the night at Kevin Cheng's house on Father's Day: "Daddy's response was just to protect me. He understand our relationship. Dating is a very normal thing, don't need to discuss it out in the open." As for her boyfriend openly admitting their relationship this time, she replied: "We talked about it. Our minds are in sync. Thank you for everyone's care and concern." 

Actually, this past Wednesday was Grace Chan's 24th birthday, and Kevin was seen standing next to Grace in a group photo. Their boyfriend-girlfriend relationship seemed to be quite evident already. Previously, there was also reports that while Grace was working in Paris, Kevin even flew to Paris to accompany her, and pre-celebrated her birthday. The two spent a romantic 5 day 4 nights vacation. 

For her boyfriend, Grace Chan even spent the night at Kevin's home in Tai Hang on Father's Day, the day they came back to Hong Kong, instead of celebrating with her father. As for last night's event, Kevin's ex-girlfriend, Charmaine Sheh was absent due to sickness, Grace said: “Not wanting to see me may not be the reason why Ah Sheh is absent. Hope she recovers soon!"

'Father and daughter' romance between Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan; Niki Chow said happiness was most important

niki.jpg

niki1.jpg

Artiste Niki Chow (周麗淇) attended the dinner function of her own beauty brand and when mentioned about the 'father and daughter' romance between her old love, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Grace Chan (陳凱琳), she replied she was unaware of it: "I did not notice it and return to Hong Kong not long ago. (No idea they went for trip together?) No idea and no reply to personal stuff. (Felt their age gap was too wide?) As long as they love it. (Sent your blessings to them?) As long as they are happy. (Will ask them about their relationship?) They will answer their personal affair by themselves."

Will not compete in marriage and giving birth

When asked if Kevin's current relationship became high-profiled compared to their past relationship, Niki said: "It belonged to last generation and happened many years ago. It is pointless for comparison. (Will compete with them in marriage and giving birth?) There is no way to compete and I refrain from giving myself pressure. It does not matter and I am a low-profile person and have my own style. Happiness is most important."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/

Archived