“Show Me the Money 4″ Contestant Kim Min Jae Resembles Yeo Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki

The first episode of “Show Me the Money 4” on June 26 included a contestant by the name of Kim Min Jae who says he gets told of his resemblance to Yeo Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki. While he has a handsome appearance, he also shows off his powerful rap skills. San E is […]

The post “Show Me the Money 4″ Contestant Kim Min Jae Resembles Yeo Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Woah! He's a rapper? I had no idea! I remember first seeing him in that "Crush" dance video and then as an actor.

Same here! I didn't know he was an actor. He doesn't look like the type to rap, but once he started rapping I was like :o rofl. His face is so cute... I hope he passes the second round of auditions ^^

Guest 3kimmik

Just because he raps doesn't mean he's a rapper. I thought he did enough to pass the initial auditions. 

Guest SoraoYuuki

His rap was surprisingly good! I didn't expect much from him initially but he amazed me well. Good luck in the next rounds :D

Archived