Kim Soo Hyun’s New Film Holds Open Auditions for Female Lead Roles

It’s been reported that Kim Soo Hyun‘s upcoming film “Real” (working title) is planning to hold open auditions to find the perfect two actresses to take lead roles opposite the top star. “Real” is an action thriller set in the dark underbelly of a vibrant city, and tells the story of what happens when an […]

The post Kim Soo Hyun’s New Film Holds Open Auditions for Female Lead Roles appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest julyan

i think sistar bora is kinda nice to be in an action movie... its kinda new and she have the attitude when she acts so i thinks shes good

Guest ilovecandie

They must be looking for a specific kinda of female if they're holding open auditions. I'm expecting someone similar to the actress from Eungyo.

I think it's better get cast a new and fresh but really talented rookie actress. Since this is an action film the lead female i guess needs to be athletic and toned in body build since Keyeast said the aspirants will do 'revealing scenes'. So they will have to have sexy aura. hmm

No matter i hope they find the perfect one. This is a big chance for rookie actresses so i hope lots of great newbie auditions. Fighting!!

• 1 month later...

Archived