Secret’s Sunhwa Rekindles Talk of Discord Following Hyosung’s Clarification

Secret member Han Sunhwa has rekindled the rumors of discord with fellow group member Jung Hana with another expressive tweet. On the June 24 broadcast of MBC’s variety talk show “Radio Star,” member Jun Hyosung appeared as a guest for the ‘Summer Girl’ special. During the episode, Hyosung was asked about the recent talk of […]

The post Secret’s Sunhwa Rekindles Talk of Discord Following Hyosung’s Clarification appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

This seems like reaching in the extreme. According to the date-stamps, Sunhwa posted her tweet some 12 hours after the broadcast aired, so it seems doubtful it's in response to Hyosung.

I think people are just looking to prolong drama out of nothing.

This seems like reaching in the extreme. According to the date-stamps, Sunhwa posted her tweet some 12 hours after the broadcast aired, so it seems doubtful it's in response to Hyosung.

I think people are just looking to prolong drama out of nothing.

no 3 hours after the broadcast, i was watching the show live after i finished i saw sunhwa's tweet, i follow sunhwa on twitter

Archived