EXO's Chen, Chanyeol, and Sehun Discuss Their Group's Anti-Fans

EXO’s  Chen, Chanyeol, and Sehun have shared their thoughts about their “anti-fans.”

While appearing on the June 23 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time,” the three EXO members reveal their true feelings about their group’s anti-fans.

“EXO is so popular. Have you ever seen anyone who didn’t like you?” DJ Choi Hwa Jung asks, kicking off the discussion. “We see those kind of people sometimes,” they respond honestly. Then, in response to Choi Hwa Jung’s question regarding how they feel about such people, EXO replies, “We feel like we need to do better. It’s kind of like motivation. It makes us want to try harder.”

Meanwhile, EXO is currently engaged in promotions for their repackaged album “Love Me Right” while simultaneously holding concerts overseas.

Source: (1)

[yesasia link="http://www.yesasia.com/global/exo-vol-2-repackage-love-me-right-korean-version/1041895205-0-0-0-en/info.html" title="Love Me Right"]exo - love me right[/yesasia]

View the full article

Archived