Man Se Asks His Brothers for Water in the Most Adorable Way on "Superman Returns"

Though the Song triplets are always cute, most would agree that they are the most lovable when they talk to each other. On the episode of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns” aired on June 21, the triplets visit a buffet that is fit to settle their feverous appetite. Once Song Il Gook leaves the table to get his children food, Man Se says, “Hey Min Gook, will you give me some water,” in an adorably polite manner. superman returns triplets He continues to ask Dae Han, saying, “Hey Dae Han, will you give me some water,” while the responsible older brother passes on his cup. Watching the two exchange cups, Min Gook, too, desperately asks, “Hey Man Se, will you give me some water? Min Gook is coughing.” Watch the clip below! Meanwhile, on this episode of “Superman Returns,” Song Il Gook and his triplets finished a triathlon. Source (1)

View the full article

Archived