Teen Top's Niel Is Ready to Collaborate With Park Myung Soo

Park Myung Soo has collaborated with several pop stars such as Jessica and G-Dragon, and now Niel awaits his turn with the comedian. On the episode of MBC’s “Section TV” aired on June 21, Teen Top is interviewed. When Niel is asked, “Why won’t you agree to work with Park Myung Soo,” he answers, “He hasn’t called me yet. Though I’m waiting for him to call me, I haven’t been able to contact him because he seems so busy. I’ll be waiting.” Meanwhile, back in April, Niel revealed he wanted to collaborate with Park Myung Soo during a phone call on KBS Cool FM’s “Park Myung Soo’s Radio Show.” Back then, Park Myung Soo asked, “It’s been three months since I requested for a collaboration. Why haven’t you called me?” In response, Niel said, “I want to do it, but I don’t know my managing agency’s opinion. You should ask them yourself.” Park Myung Soo jokingly added, “Are you pushing the blame to your managing agency? Am I a joke to you?” It appears that Niel has been awaiting Park Myung Soo’s call since then. Source (1)

View the full article

Archived