Song Triplets and Song Il Gook Have Precious Triathlon Experience on "Superman Returns"

The upcoming 83rd episode of KBS 2TV's "Superman Returns" will feature the Song triplets accompanying their father on a difficult triathlon. Previously, the triplets tried out various sports to see which suits each of them best. Now, they are embarking on the real triathlon which has special importance to Song Il Gook. While discussing the cycling portion of the triathlon, Song Il Gook talks about life and shares, "When I cycle, I'm not very fast so there are many times when others pass by me. It's similar to a person's life. It was like that for me." He encourages his sons and says, "It's okay if you're a bit behind! Precious experiences remain." The triathlon experience with his sons prove to be a valuable memory for the father. Min Gook, who accompanies his father for the cycling portion of the triathlon, cheers his father as he sings, "Have strength dad." There were also many fans who came to the triathlon to show support to the family. This heartwarming episode of "Superman Returns" will air on June 21 at 4:50 p.m. KST. Source (1)

View the full article

Archived