Lee Jong Hyun Brings Gong Seung Yeon to His Hometown to Meet Her In-laws on "We Got Married"

On “We Got Married,” Lee Jong Hyun takes his lovely bride, Gong Seung Yeon, to his hometown Busan before their actual wedding ceremony. During the train ride to Busan, the two scroll through a list of friends to send invitation texts to. Gong Seung Yeon manages to make Lee Jong Hyun jealous by saying, “Let's send an invitation to Yeo Jin Goo.” Lee Jong Hyun declines by giving a ridiculous reason, saying, “No. He’s underage,” Gong Seung Yeon is oblivious to his envy and continues, “Why can’t we invite a teenager to the wedding? I’ll write the text to him,” making him even more jealous. Once they arrive at his hometown, Gong Seung Yeon is unable to hide her nervousness before meeting her in-laws. Lee Jong Hyun supports her by saying, “We all see things with the same eye. Don’t worry.” However, she still worries, saying, “I saw your sisters on social media, and they look gorgeous.” He manages to sway her with sweet words, saying, “You’re prettier than my sisters. They’re probably jealous of you because of your beauty.” Gong Seung Yeon Source (1)

View the full article

Archived