Yook Sungjae Celebrates the Last Episode of "Who Are You-School 2015" With Cute Pics

With only the last episode left ahead, Yook Sungjae posted a picture to mark the memorable ending of his role in KBS 2TV’s “Who Are You-School 2015.” On June 16, Yook Sungjae posted on his Twitter, “Just finished filming for the last scene. Kudos to everyone, and I had lots of fun! I am so grateful. I hope everyone tunes in for the last episode of ‘Who Are You’ as well ♡,” along with two pictures. In the image, Yook Sungjae can be seen enjoying his last time on set as he jokingly poses in front of the camera with a goofy grin on his face. In the other picture, he is posing next to Kim So Hyun, the girl who is in the middle of the love triangle plot of the story. Based on their friendly poses, fans are wondering what this may mean regarding the ending of the drama. Yook Sung Jae Meanwhile, the last episode of “Who Are You-School 2015” will air on June 16. Source (1)

View the full article

Archived