Does Tennis Make Your Triceps Or Arms Bulky?

Guest snowbunny*

Guest snowbunny*
does it make your arms bigger??
i just started tennis like a couple weeks ago. well my mom told me that it will make ur arms or tricep or whatever bigger, and she said that i will have like huge muscles :blink: !! and then my older cousin said so too. will it make my arms bigger :blink::blink: ??? i don't want big, bulky arms?? lol! i don't think any girl would :P .

Guest gingerpye

ive played tennis for about a year. i dont have huge muscles o.o;;

maybe it depends on how much you play and how much arm movements you do & running you do

Guest Sassy Aux Fruits.

Just look at tennismen, they do not have bulky arms (which is hideous to me). But their arms are muscled, which is not a bad thing. Of course, it won't grow bigger in a matter of weeks, probably in a year or so I think. But beside Nadal, I've never ever seen a tennisman with huuuuge triceps/biceps or whatever.

It'll make your arms look healthier and.. hotter? xD

But not that much.

Guest snowbunny*

yeah it will

my ex's and his brother's right arm (they are right handed) were noticeably bigger than their left arm

o gosh!! that is what my couisn said... but i don't want bulky arms :crazy:! i dunno, my mom wants me to quit tennis, but i don't wanna. i actually like it! :tears: man life is so hard! lol!!

it will definately tone, but not make them bulky. the part that gets muscle-y is the part right below the side of the elbow...i dont know how else to explain it, but yeah. it's not like it looks hideous and most people can't tell except on guys.

Guest yunax21

i think one of your arms get a bit bulkier than the other.. it depends if you're a righty or a lefty. and yea i think your legs do get a bit muscular.. as for me, i need to get rid of the fat and get in shape which means i hafta work hard this year. it's my last year for tennis too so i'm planning on working hard & try to win as many games as possible! :) ... and i need the workout T__T;;

tennis man arm are really nice because my brother play tennis varsity and his arm are pretty hard like no fat at all lol.. i dont play tennis so i dont know but i think it make your arm less fat? as your leg my friend she played tennis for 4 years now and her legged arent muscular but toner i dont know lol. it wierd on somehow some girls leg are and some arent and gotten even nicer so yeah hope it help you but it doesnt really matter if you like the sport tennis just play it..

my forearm got bigger. i've been playing tennis for a few years. my right is bigger then my left but its not a much of a difference unless u constantly analyze it and tell the whole world.

Guest suNgie ;- rAwR

i've been playing tennis consecutively for like 3 years now...

and there is a slight difference between my right and left arm,

but nothing that big.

you cant really notice it.

but then again...i have really skinny chopstick arms TTTT___________TTTT

my brother however is a LITTLE worse, but i think it really depends on girls and guys....

Guest xkrn4lyfx

wellz, i think in any sport (unless u work out both equally) one side becomes bigger tahn others, if u want the best bod, do water polo, tan and great ab workout (six pack~) but i also did tennis a lot and it was hella fun. i did taekwondo for a long while and my right leg is bigger than my left, and so is my right arm -_____-;; but only i can notice it

Guest chr1stabe11e

i played tennis for 6 years.. and then i quit lol. but i was never more fit and in shape than when i played tennis, so i say keep doing it!! your arms will be toned and stronger, but it doesn't mean you'll have humongous, muscley arms lol

Guest n4n45h1

no

from playing tennis i dont think ive seen any of my friends become more built

but the pro tennis players work out obviously to be stronger which lets them hit the ball harder

Guest Liberi Fatali

I've been playing tennis since I've been about 5, and my right arm looks a bit stronger or w/e compared to my left.

Back when I was younger I would be playing tennis everyday, and my friends and classmates at school would always be asking me how I had such big looking muscles for my age, haha.

Guest Xiaoness

lmao i like tennis, my first favorite sport ever. i dont play often.

but i do think u can get bulky arms cuz cuz its alot of movement i just went to play yesterday and i am sore.

My friend plays tennis alot... She's played since she was like.. 7 and is really good. She doesnt have fat arms but nice toned ones. I'm so jealous

Guest dangeresque

It's true, your dominant hand will be a tiny bit thicker but it's not noticable at all. Don't fret it if you love tennis so much.

Guest Apple_love

yeah it will

my ex's and his brother's right arm (they are right handed) were noticeably bigger than their left arm

well hes a guy, guys develop more muscles. Girls don't get super buff like guys do -_-, im not sure cuz i don't play tennis but if you look at the atheletes their arms are really toned and strong, it won't make ur arms look bulky, anyways theres always stretching and pilates

Archived