EXO Drops New Individual Teaser Photos for “Love Me Right”

Brand new teaser images of each one of the members of EXO have been revealed ahead of the release of their repackaged album next week. On May 29, EXO’s official homepage was updated with individual teaser photos for the nine members that will be participating in this upcoming repackaged version of their second full-length album “EXODUS,” including new title track “Love Me Right.” The members can be seen posing in various different locations, with some of them dressed up in sports gear, as previously seen in the group teaser cuts. Meanwhile, EXO will be returning to the stage next week to perform “Love Me Right,” following its release on June 3, beginning with the June 4 broadcast of Mnet’s “M!Countdown.” Check out the teaser cuts below! exo baekhyunexo chanyeolexo chenexo DOexo kaiexo layexo sehunexo suhoexo xiumin [yesasia link="http://www.yesasia.com/global/exo-vol-2-repackage-love-me-right-korean-version/1041895205-0-0-0-en/info.html" title="Love Me Right"]exo - love me right[/yesasia]

View the full article

Archived