EXO to Showcase First Stage of “Love Me Right” Through “M!Countdown”

Following the news that EXO will be returning with a brand new repackaged album of their second full-length album, it has been revealed that the group will be showcasing the very first stage of the new title track “Love Me Right” next week! “Love Me Right” is said to be a bright and energetic dance song with a funky rhythm, perfectly fitting for the upcoming summer season. They are preparing to show a completely different side compared to the charismatic charm of “Call Me Baby.” EXO is scheduled to kick off this round of promotions starting with the June 4 broadcast of Mnet’s “M!Countdown,” followed by the June 5 broadcast of KBS’ “Music Bank,” the June 6 broadcast of MBC’s “Show! Music Core,” and the June 7 broadcast of SBS’ “Inkigayo.” Meanwhile, “Love Me Right” is set for release on June 3. Source (1) [yesasia link="http://www.yesasia.com/global/exo-vol-2-repackage-love-me-right-korean-version/1041895205-0-0-0-en/info.html" title="Love Me Right"]exo - love me right[/yesasia]

View the full article

Archived