MONSTA X Minhyuk Apologizes for Comment About Block B Zico

MONSTA X’s Minhyuk has made an official apology to Block B’s Zico after a comment he made on AfreecaTV’s “MONSTA X UP,” which resulted in a wave of criticism from netizens.

One fan asked how it feels when they hear that Jooheon resembles Zico, and Minhyuk replied, “It’s annoying, to be honest. Jooheon, tell them.”

When the video was posted online, netizens were not pleased at the comment, replying, “Why is looking like Zico annoying?” and “If your sunbae Zico heard this I don’t think he’d be very happy.”

Minhyuk promptly issued an apology via MONSTA X’s official Twitter: “I said some thoughtless words yesterday and upset sunbae Zico and the BBC fans. I’m really sorry. I’m not used to the broadcast environment and it wasn’t my intention, but I made a mistake.”

He continued, “Zico, I’m really sorry. I’ll apologize in person, and make sure that this doesn’t happen again. I sincerely apologize.”

monsta x minhyuk apology zico

Source (1)

View the full article

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Shakur Niu

i still dont see what all this fuss was about.. seriously korean media and there controversy richard simmons they make it so big. point is bloody everyone makes mistakes. and like besides they dont even look alike .in this game media donst give a crap who you are. im 100% even zico had media going at him for some controversy. everyone be getting hate .. but whats worse is the people who team up and make such a ig fuss and ruin someones life.

Archived