Choi Siwon Wants to Wear His “Fortune Cookie” Uniform Again for Movie Promotions

On the May 24 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV,” Choi Siwon talks about his (in)famous “fortune cookie,” a photo of which went viral when he shared it while competing in the sixth man competition on “Infinity Challenge.” To a question about whether it’s true that strangers now just laugh at him as soon as they see him, Choi Siwon nods and says, “Yes, yes.” He also addresses speculation that he wore the leggings inside out to achieve the fortune cookie effect, “I guess there wasn’t a big production budget (Laughs). It’s a uniform I wore for a movie. The president of a bicycle shop asked me, ‘Which brand did they even get this from? Why did they put that on you?’” Choi Siwon Choi Siwon continues, “The movie is set to premiere in August, and I’m thinking about wearing that outfit during promotions in Korea. I think it would be really fun if I greet fans after the movie in that uniform.” We totally agree!

View the full article

Archived