BIGBANG Scores 10th Win for "Loser" and "Inkigayo" Triple Crown

Congrats to BIGBANG on their 10th music show win for "Loser"! The song went up against BoA's "Kiss My Lips" and INFINITE Sunggyu's "The Answer," in the end coming out on top not only for a 10th music show win, but also for an "Inkigayo" triple crown. Member Taeyang, accepting the award, said, "Thank you so much for all the love you've given us and our music for the past month," and apologized for the absence of two members - G-Dragon and T.O.P - on the award stage, saying that they had to leave to film the music video for their new release next week. BIGBANG Win BIGBANG - "Loser" Sunggyu - "The Answer" BoA - "Kiss My Lips" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= [Debut] N.Flying - "Awesome" [Debut] N.Flying - "One N Only" [Comeback] SHINee - "An Ode to You" [Comeback] SHINee - "View" [Comeback] History - "Might Just Die" Jang Hyunseung - "Ma First" BTS - "I Need U" Jinusean (feat. Ailee) - "Tell Me One More Time" Monsta X - "Trespass" EXID - "Ah Yeah" BTS - "I Need U" Jun Hyosung - "Into You" Dal Shabet - "Joker" BESTie - "Excuse Me" Lim Kim - "Awoo" A.Cian - "Driving" Hong Ja - "Darling"

View the full article

Archived