BIGBANG’s 9th Win with “Loser” Through Music Bank, Performances from BoA, SHINee, N.Flying, MYNAME, and More

Congrats to BIGBANG! This makes it the group's ninth win with "Loser." This week on "Music Bank," it was Sunggyu's "Kontrol" vs BIGBANG's "Loser," with BIGBANG coming out on top. BIGBANG did not perform today. There were also spectacular debut and comebacks performances. Check out the stages from all artists, including BoA, SHINee, Sunggyu, BTS, EXID, Hyosung, Dal Shabet, BESTie, Elsie (Eunjung), MYNAME, Romeo, N.Flying, The Ark, MONSTA X, Hong Ja, Oh My Girl, Cross Gene, and Moonshine. *Some videso may not be available currently. No.1 Sunggyu- Kontrol BoA- Kiss My Lips Romeo- Love Sick MYNAME- Just Tell Me MONSTA X- Trespass BTS- I Need U BESTie- Excuse Me SHINee- Love Sick SHINee- View N.Flying- Awesome(DEBUT) Oh My Girl- Cupid EXID- Ah Yeah Elsie- I'm Good Jun Hyosung- Into You Cross Gene Moonshine- Wanna B Loved By You The Ark- The Light Dal Shabet- Joker Hong Ja- Darling

View the full article

Archived