Go Joon Hee Goes Blonde for Pictorial with InStyle Magazine

Go Joon Hee rocks her new blond hair in a new pictorial with InStyle magazine. The actress underwent the dramatic transformation specifically for InStyle, putting her hair through three rounds of bleaching to get it to the near platinum blonde we see in the photos. Go Joon Hee looks great in her new hair, which goes perfectly with the laid-back, vacation mood of the pictorial. Go Joon Hee In the interview following the photo shoot, Go Joon Hee answers a question about how she doesn’t get sick of her trademark bob. “After cutting my hair into a bob, I’ve been on six different works without resting, so I didn’t have the spare time to change my hairstyle or to get sick of it,” she says. “If you look closely, the way I style [my bob] is all different, from long, short, to wavy, or with bangs.” Go Joon Hee You can catch the full pictorial and interview in the sixth edition of InStyle magazine. How do you like Go Joon Hee’s new do? Source (1)

View the full article

Archived