Park Soo Jin Shares Handwritten Thank You Note to Fans

Park Soo Jin has written a letter to her fans expressing her thanks for their support of her upcoming marriage to actor Bae Yong Joon.

The actress uploaded a picture of the handwritten letter to her SNS accounts on May 20.

The message reads:

Hello ^^

I struggled for a bit trying to decide what I should say to all of you. I am very thankful for everyone who congratulated me and expressed words of support following the sudden news. I’ve met the person that I want to spend my life with, and I intend to live happily with a grateful heart! I will strive to be worthy of all the support and blessings that you all have given me. Thank you for all your kind words ^^ I hope all of your days are filled with love.

Thank you.

Meanwhile, it was revealed through a news report on May 14 that Park Soo Jin and Bae Yong Joon were engaged. Their wedding is currently scheduled to be held this fall.

Source: (1)

“Entertainment Weekly” Speculates About Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin’s Newlywed Home

View the full article

Archived