Lee Jong Suk Reveals Passion for Acting and Future Goals with Allure

Lee Jong Suk's summery pictorial for Allure Korea was recently revealed. It was relayed that during the shoot, Lee Jong Suk constantly impressed the staff with his transformations from an innocent young man to a charismatic actor. When asked about acting, he revealed his passion for acting, saying, "When I'm filming, it's very hard, but when I watch the broadcast I feel strangely cathartic. Lee Jong Suk has kind of a boring life, but in dramas, I become someone else and I can spend a meaningful day. I think I get second-hand satisfaction from that." lee jong suk 4 He then emphasized that he doesn't go for the 'safe' characters. He said, "I think the reason why actors have long hiatuses is because they're afraid of what they have currently. If you just size up this and that, then the time that you spent doing that just disappears. I think rather than doing that, I'd rather show my present self through projects." lee jong suk 3 To a question about his future goals, Lee Jong Suk said, "I would like it if when someone hears my name, they'd say, 'That person, he's an actor.' You know there are those actors, where you want to watch a movie no matter what if they're in it. I'd like to be that type of actor. And I also tell my fans, 'I'll stay out of trouble.'" Lee Jong Suk's Maui pictorial and interview will be in the June issue of Allure Korea. lee jong suk 2 Source (1) (2)

View the full article

Archived