Kim Woo Bin and Kim Young Kwang Surprise Hong Jong Hyun at His Fanmeeting

Model-actor Hong Jong Hyun successfully wrapped up his very own fan meeting “2015 Hong Jong Hyun Fanmeeting: Fluttering” on May 16. Despite taking place in Korea, many fans from overseas, including Japan, China, Malaysia, and more, were also in attendance. Hong Jong Hyun opened up the event by singing “Only You Forever,” from the OST of his movie “Clash of Families 2” for the audience, as he gifted the fans with roses. After sitting down to talk with fans and updating them on his recent activities, he took part in a variety of games with his fans in a segment called ‘Beat Hong Jong Hyun.’ This was followed by a quiz segment, during which his fans were quizzed on a number of things related to the model-actor since his debut. In the middle of this segment, Hong Jong Hyun’s close model-actor friends Kim Woo Bin and Kim Young Kwang made a sudden appearance on stage, surprising both Hong Jong Hyun and his fans. As the fanmeeting came to an end, Hong Jong Hyun shared with his fans, “I wasn’t able to sleep last night because I was so nervous and worried. I had a really great time with all of you for the first time in a while. When I’m having a hard time, I think of my family and friends, but I think all of my fans come to mind even more. I usually don’t express things like this very well, but I hope you know that I think of you all a lot. I love you. I’m sincerely grateful that a lot of people came. It would be great if we could spend time together like this more often. I hope that we can continue to stay by each other’s side to provide strength for one another.” hong jong hyun fanmeeting Source (1)

View the full article

Archived