INFINITE’s Sunggyu Confesses He Once Saw Shin Dong Yup’s Naked Body at a Sauna

INFINITE member Sunggyu recently revealed a surprising run-in with broadcast entertainer and MC Shin Dong Yup. On the May 11 broadcast of KBS’ variety show “Hello Counselor,” Sunggyu, Secret’s Hyosung, Lim Kim, and Hong Jin Ho appeared as guests. During the broadcast, the MCs asked Sunggyu if he has any hobbies, to which he responded, “I like to drink and receive massages.” However, he continued to share a story about a time he saw Shin Dong Yup when he went to get a massage: “I recently saw [Shin Dong Yup] at a sauna in Yeouido, but I didn’t say hi in case he felt embarrassed.” When MC Lee Young Ja asked, “Did you see everything?” Sunggyu answered, “I saw everything. He looked cool,” and gave Shin Dong Yup two thumbs up, causing the entire studio to become a sea of laughter. After listening to the story, Shin Dong Yup jokingly told Sunggyu, “There’s no need to be intimidated. Have confidence,” with a sly grin on his face, as the audience burst into laughter once again. hello counselor sunggyu Source (1)

View the full article

Archived